Maybe

Chapter 7

Harry’s POV

I went back to our room and sat on the sofa with my head resting on my hands.

Maybe that meant nothing. Maybe, Kayla didn’t notice Zayn’s arm around her. Are they together? What if they already are?

Those thoughts were forming circles on my mind. I never felt like this to any girl ever before… I just love her too much… She was so different from all the other girls I’ve met.

“Harry!-“ I heard Louis shout as he enter the room. “-you okay, mate?” He asked whilst sitting beside me and putting his hand on my shoulder.

“I love her…” I mumbled with my head still leaning against my hands. “What?” Louis asked, not seeming to hear what I just said. I faced him “I love Kayla…”

Louis looked so confused. “Then why do you look so sad?” He asked.

“Because she’s with Zayn right now!-“ I said, throwing my arms out in frustration. “-and you know Zayn can get any girl…” I continued. He shook his head slowly.

“You know what, Zayn and Kayla are good friends. Nothing more, nothing less” He explained whilst patting my back, and then he stood up in front of me

“We’re going to the bar downstairs. Wanna come?” I nodded.

We went downstairs and grabbed a seat. 

“I’d have one beer” Niall said to the bartender. “I’m sorry sir, but how old are you?” the bartender said in a questioning manner “19” Niall quickly said “Sir, the drinking age is 21. I’m sorry” The bartender said “WHAT?!” Louis shouted making half of the people in the bar look at us. I was just sitting, not minding their argument. My thoughts were still about Kayla and Zayn.

-

Kayla’s POV

I woke up and felt someone’s arm around my waist, I turned around slowly and saw Zayn sleeping, and our faces were inches away from each other. I can’t look away from him, he looked so adorable, and then suddenly he peeked with one eye and smiled at me.

“Morning beautiful” He said softly, tightening his grip around my waist “Morning” I said whilst smiling at him

*Knock. Knock. Knock*

I stood up and walked to the door whilst tying my hair into a ponytail. I twisted the door knob and opened it, revealing Harry.

“Uhmm… The boys and I were going to grab some breakfast and uhmm… You and Zayn should come” He said. I nodded “Yeah sure. We’ll catch up with you guys” I replied. He nodded then went away; I closed the door and went up to Zayn.

“Get up! Let’s eat” I said whilst pulling the blanket away from him. He groaned and put a pillow above his face. I body slammed him making him groan in pain, he suddenly tickled me by the waist making me fall on my bum

“Ow!” I said. He laughed then took both my hands, helping me stand up

“I’m sorry, love” He said. I chuckled, we both sat at the edge of the bed. “Could I ask you something?” Zayn said whilst moving closer. I nodded then faced him.

“-Do you love Harry?” I’m not good at hiding my feelings, and I didn’t want to lie. I do love Harry, but I’m not sure if he loves me too… I took a deep breath and nodded, Zayn smiled at me “Oh”

-

“C’mon. Hope on!” Zayn said whilst squatting in front of me, offering a piggy back ride.

“Are you sure?” I asked. He nodded “Yeah. I don’t want my best friend to get too tired” He said. I chuckled then hoped on.

We Zayn entered the elevator, still giving a piggy back ride to me, as we go out people were just looking at us like we were crazy. We looked for the boys then we saw them sitting at the table in the corner.

Harry’s POV

Really? Piggy back rides? Nice one Zayn… I rolled my eyes at that thought.

“Morning guys!” Kayla greeted whilst plopping beside me, Zayn sat beside her, so she was in between Zayn and I.

“Morning beautiful” I greeted her. She smiled “Morning”

“Oh my gosh! Harry! Is that you?” I heard a girl say from my right side. I looked at my right and I saw a blond girl…Angel

I just looked at her… She was my first girlfriend, and she was also the one who cheated on me. She ran up to me and sat on my lap whilst hugging me. Everyone was just silent, I looked at Kayla and it was like she wasn’t affected at all… I guess she doesn’t like me like that… Angel’s here, so I might as well just… Give up

Mikayla’s POV

I didn’t want to be too obvious. This is the first time I actually succeeded in hiding what I felt. I felt jealous. I felt broken.

-

We finished eating and we went up to our suites. Harry’s with that girl named Angel in his room right now. I sat at the edge of the bed with a frown on my face and Zayn sat beside me.

“You really love him do you?” He asked, breaking the silence. I sighed and nodded “Very…” I said as I face him

“We could change that, you know…” He said, I was confused with what that meant “What do you mean?” I asked. He bit his lip and moved closer to me

“I like you. I really do.” He said. I was very shocked with what I just heard, but before I could say anything… Zayn leaned in and kissed me on my lips. I was surprised when I kissed him back, but I didn’t really want to pull away.

Maybe doing this would help me forget my feelings for Harry. Maybe I could learn to love Zayn instead… 

A/N: AW ): -read,vote,comment,be a fan- xx