Mine

Chapter 8

I rested my head on Zayn’s chest, he was singing “This” by Ed Sheeran. No, I didn’t sleep with him, we just snogged and talked about us.

Us… I kind of liked the sound of that… But, I just can’t get Harry out of my mind…

“I’m guessing that I should ask you on a date first, before we make it official” He said, looking down at me. I nodded “Yeah…”

“Wanna do something that you won’t regret?” He said whilst smirking at me. I raised an eyebrow.

‘What do you mean?” I asked. He smiled “Let’s get you a tattoo”

-

I looked around at the walls filled with pictures of tattoo designs. I was kind of scared but, with Zayn beside me, all those fears slowly go away.

“Have you thought of a tattoo, yet?” Zayn asked me, breaking me from all my thoughts. I nodded

Zayn was holding my hand whilst the tat artist started inking my skin. I admit it, it did hurt. A LOT.

Finally. It was done…

-

After a few hours, I took off the bandage carefully. The tattoo was perfect.

“You ready to show the boys?” Zayn asked from behind me. I smiled then nodded

-

“Alright. Even though you DIDN’T ask permission. Let me see” Louis said whilst crossing his arms. The boys sat on the couch, and I stood up in front of them

“Okay, so uhm… I’m warning you. I’d be removing my shirt.” I said, having second thoughts about showing them. “Just go on with it!” Louis shouted, being so impatient. I rolled my eyes at him then slowly removed my shirt [picture at the bottom]

Harry’s POV

Angel left awhilst ago… Nothing changed, I still love Kayla… I still love her so much…

My thoughts were broken when I saw the tattoo Kayla just got. It had a great meaning, but I just wish that I was the one holding her hand instead of Zayn’s.

“Well?...” She said “…What do you think?” she continued whilst putting her shirt back on.

“It’s amazing, love” Liam spoke up. We all nodded in agreement

“You know, tomorrow we’ll have an interview so we might as well go to the beach now.” Niall said, changing the subject.

Mikayla’s POV

We went to our suites and got changed into our beach clothes.

We arrived at the beach and there were not much people screaming at the boys’ faces. Zayn rested his head on my stomach and he took a nap whilst I was playing with his hair.

“Hey. Wanna go get some ice cream?” Harry asked whilst standing in front of me. I nodded and looked at Zayn.

“Hey, we’ll be getting some ice cream.” I told him. He just nodded. I gently stood up making sure Zayn doesn’t hit his head and walked with Harry, side by side

Harry’s POV

This is it. I have to tell her how much I love her. I don’t care anymore if she doesn’t love me back. I just can’t hide these feeling anymore. I stopped at my tracks

“Kayla-“ I said whilst holding her arm, causing her to stop. She turned around and I took a deep breath

“-I can’t stop thinking about you. When you’re with Zayn, I get so jealous. I don’t care anymore if you don’t feel the same way, but I just want you to know how much I love you. You’re different from all the other girls, Kayla. I love you. I love you so much.” I said. She was so speechless “I-I-“ She started, but before she could continue, I pulled her towards me and gave her a passionate kiss. I guess she feels the same way, when she kissed me back.

Soon… I will be telling people that this lovely girl is mine…

A/N: Yeah! Go Harry! (: Please give feedbacks! Don't forget to vote/ favourite. xx

p.s: If the images don't show just right click on the image then click open image in new tab (: xx