Life's A Bitch

Chapter 33

Harry’s POV

“Mazie?” I said. She smiled “W-what are you doing here?” I said.

“Why is it that you look at me like I’m some kind of ghost?” She joked. I gulped

“I just wanna tell you something…” She started. I looked back at Louis who was still watching; I looked back at Mazie, stepped out of the flat and closed the door behind me.

“Look, about that night-“ I started “-I’m pregnant” She continued. What? No. This can’t be. I’m screwed.

Kayla’s POV

I grabbed coffee at Starbucks then made my way to my car. I hopped inside and drove off. After a few minutes maybe, 6 or 10. I arrived at the flat. I opened the door and stepped inside

“I’m back!” I shouted as I throw the keys to the shelf. It was silent. I went to the living room, only to see the lads sitting on the couch with not-so-good facial expressions on. And, there was a girl. She had brown hair and brown eyes… She kind of actually… looked like me…

“Hey, uhmm…Am I missing something here?” I said, making them flinch their heads to me. Harry stood up from the couch and held both my hands “I’m sorry…” I said as he pulled me in for a hug, I hugged back in confusion. What’s happening?

“You have to tell her Harry…” Zayn interrupted, he was glaring. I pulled away from the hug and faced Harry “Tell me what?” I asked in a confused tone. No one was answering.

“Tell me what?!” I asked about almost shouting

“Harry got this girl pregnant, okay?!” Louis said as he walked out and slammed the door to his room. I looked at Harry. Tears were falling down my cheeks, I kissed Luke, yeah, that was a huge mistake. But, getting this girl pregnant, that’s something worse.

“Kayla I-“ He started “-Save it Harry, I don’t wanna hear any excuse…” I continued.

 I looked at him for the last time and walked away, he grabbed my hand causing me to stop “I’m sorry” He said underneath his breath. I clenched my fist and escaped from his grip. I ran upstairs and locked myself in my room. Crying my eyes out.  Life’s a bitch 

A/N: Well, life is a bitch. Right? -.-' Feedbacks? x