17- Someone from your childhood.

Hey-hey!

So you are an amazing friend of mine and we've been friends for thirteen years now. I always make jokes like, "Haven't I gotten rid of you yet?" But you know I'll never actually act on it! We're too close for that! Ve've had our ups and our downs but so does every friendship. The point is we always got to the other end of an argument and kept our friendship strong to this day. After all the fighting, boyfriend troubles, friend troubles, broken hearts, first loves and now your pretty baby girl coming, we've been through some things and I wouldn't change anything. I know deep down that you were made to be a Mum and that your daughter is going to be the most loved baby because you're her Mum. And I'll stick by your side every step of the way. You'll be one of my friends for life, even if we grow apart sometimes and even if we have issues, we'll always be friends.

Faith is really lucky to have you and Tony as her parents, even if you are both absolutely disgusting and make me want to throw myself at a wall! I still can't believe he threw my own slippers at me! What a jackass. I'll never forget saving your dog from near death, or watching you eat a kebab and feeling physically sick... Babe for someone that small, you sure have the the biggest mouth I have ever seen. You always complain when I take you into book shops and I always complain if you take me into clothes shops. In this game we both lose ;D.

I love you very much Twisted. Keep smiling.

Wini.