5. Your Dreams

Dreams.

I'm guessing this letter is about my future dreams for life and such but I'm not sure so I am writing about them anyway. I want to be an author. I want to show people what goes on in my head, or the characters that live there or the worlds that I can create with about a million taps of my fingers. I want people to know who I am, and writing is who I am. Without it I am not sure I would be much. It's my life, and I know that might seem a little strange as I'm only 16 but it's true. For me to know that writing is my life, and that I wouldn't ever want to have another career path? Yeah it is a little strange. But it is something I love doing with all my heart and I won't stop for anyone, or anything.

People put me down all of the time for having something that I love doing and I know it's best to ignore them but it nags at me and I have thoughts like 'I'm not good enough' or 'I'll never be able to do this' and then the people closest to me come along and they give me back my courage and they make me want to write again and they are my inspiration. Day in and day out something new happens to me and my first thought is always "I HAVE TO WRITE THIS DOWN" because it could become useful. If you ask anyone, I almost always have a notebook in my bag and that's the reason why.

So for my future dreams, I will get there. I will make you happen and while I'm happy right now, as soon as I achieve you I will so much happier.

Love,

Me.