20. The one that broke your heart the hardest

HAHAHAHAHA!

Well. I guess the first thing I should say is that we're still friends, you're still an amazing guy and you're a complete idiot. I didn't notice that before because I thought I was head over heels. I was a freaking kid, but you know when you are younger everything seems like it's such a huge deal? Yeah... I can laugh hysterically about it now but back then it hurt. It really fucking hurt.

I remember you made a pinky promise to me that we would be friends forever. We were alone in your class (that could be taken the wrong way completely...oh jeez) and I remember feeling happy, but a little sad because you didn't feel the same way when we made that promise. It's kind of odd that I remember that right? You probably don't even think about it at all.

OH MY GOD THE LOVE LETTERS. That was one of my lowest points in life, well maybe not lowest but definitely one of the most embarrassing. Two years almost. That's how long it took me to get over you. I guess I should be happy that I still have you in my life because it would hurt a bit if I lost you now. After five years, it would hurt. But those love letters being read by everyone... Well, yeah, I'm so glad I've grown up since then because Christ that was awkward.

I'm very happy I got to know you. And I am very happy I got over my feelings for you and we still get along great now.

Thank you Lover,

Beth.