Happy Thanksgiving....Or Not

Omniscient // 11/23/00 // Houston, Tx

Beyoncé ran her fingers through her girlfriend's curls, listening to her even breathing. Thanksgiving was going to be spent at the Beyoncé's childhood residence. The blonde had been awake for 30 minutes, holding Robyn tight as her head lay on top of her bare breasts.

"Why'd you stop?" Her raspy voice took the singer out of her thoughts. Bey shook back, continuing her actions.

"I'm sorry, I just really hope today goes well. This'll be the only time I spend with you and my family before we go on tour."

Robyn snuggled deeper into the warm body of her girl, wrapping her arms tighter around Bey's body.

"It'll go well, baby. Lemme get you off to a good start." Robyn yanked the covers back, exposing her girlfriend's body to the cold air of the house. Her nipples soon hardened under the cool air, the goosebumps displayed themselves on her arms and legs. Robyn stared on with adoration, but her intense stare only made Beyoncé insecure.

"We can't Robyn...." Bey slowly pulled the covers back up, covering her body.

"C'mon, honeybee. Gimme some honey!" Robyn whined out as she kissed all over Beyoncé.

"No, I'm serious Robyn." Her tone was as cold as ice, catching the Bajan off guard.

"Yo, what's da matta'?" She pulled away from the blonde, settling on the other side of the bed.

"Were your other girls better than me in bed?" She looked at Robyn with tears in her eyes. Although the blonde was older, she hadn't been sexually active before Robyn. She wouldn't be mad if the younger girl wanted to seek other sexual partners.

"I don't remember any sex before your sex, so that means.....no. Why would you ask about other people while I'm here with you?" Robyn rolled her eyes, Beyoncé was too beautiful to be so insecure.

"I don't know, I'm sorry." She mumbled out as she watched the younger girl get out of bed. "Where are you going?"

"Take a cold shower. Alone."

Beyoncé groaned out, she had pissed her off, once again. This is why she hated thanksgiving, she hated the holidays period. Nothing good ever came from them.

She got up, walking to the bathroom also. She looked at Robyn's figure through the glass before she decided to join her.

"You don't listen." Robyn sighed as she felt the blonde hug her from behind.

"Robyn, don't get tired of me."

Robyn felt the sadness in her tone and turned around in her arms. "I won't ever get tired of you, honeybee. I just want you to be more confident when it comes to this relationship. I should be the one worrying about losing you to other niggas, but I'm not. I know that your mines and nobody can fuck that up. I need you to know the same, Bey. When I said I love you, I mean every part of you. That's including ya insecurities, ya talents, ya farts, ya morning breath. All that shit, I love it. Happy Thanksgiving, baby."

Bey smiled and wrapped her arms loosely around the Bajan's neck. She chuckled out as she felt herself getting emotional. "I love you, too. I'm working on it, I promise you I am. Happy Thanksgiving."