LoveHappy

Omniscient // 11/12/12 // Barcelona, Spain

"I prayed to God for forgiveness, I begged you for forgiveness. My actions contradicted my words, but I got you back and I'm not letting go. Nightmares only last one night."

Vow renewal. An intimate gathering. Celebrating 10 years of complicated love.

Overseas away from the routined life, reaffirming love in front of their most trusted love ones.

"This beach ain't always been no paradise, but our love is deeper than the pain, baby. I prayed for the light in all of the darkness that we've been in, God never lets me down."

The sand inundated their feet. The air perfect for the time; crisp and clean of any pollution.

Barcelona was a mutual favorite of the two, the art undoubtedly attracted Robyn even more than the calming waters.

"All of my doubt has disappeared."

"Mama!"

Raegan babbled, his older brother, Rylee, shushed him.

Small chuckles released, Robyn and Beyoncé smiled, but kept their eyes on each other.

"I'll never love another, I'll never find another, I vowed on November 12, 2002, and I'm vowing it again 10 years later. I'm all for you, spiritually, emotionally, physically, mentally, and financially. The ups and downs are worth it, my love, I love you."

The sun's rays peeked from behind the clouds, the orange tinted light illuminated Beyoncé's face. Her eyes shined, her skin gleamed with an indescribable glow, she was happy. Robyn could see that now.

Beyoncé stepped closer to her lover, her thumb traced Robyn's top lip. She smiled as she did away with her wife's lone tear,

"I love you. I'm happy we overcame all of this."

The small amount people watched on, too captivated by the scene in front of them to tend to the smooth wine in their glasses.

"I'm blessed. I'm beyond happy."
Robyn stepped closer, possessively wrapping her arms around her wife's waist.

Beyoncé eyes slowly shut, the wind blew Robyn's fragrance into her face, "Kiss me." She couldn't be patient when her wife was smelling that good.

Robyn cupped her face, Beyoncé instantly leaned into her palm. The singer was pulled impossibly close, her lips were no longer open to the air, Robyn took the soft skin hostage.

"Alright now! Y'all just had baby number 3, slow it down!"

Tina yelled, her vision wasn't clear due to the stubborn tears that failed to leave her eyes.

Whistles. Claps. Tears.

The couple pulled away from each other; swollen lips and viable sexual tension could be seen.

Water met sand. Love met hearts. Laughs met the air. The evening was lovely, delightful even.

"Ma, can we stay with mawmaw and pawpaw tonight?"