Introduction

Everyone has heard of Crystal Meth right? I gaurantee most youngin's would know what it is due to how fucked up this Generation of Humanity is. I mean, how much more fucked up can this be, anyone from 10 and up probably knows what Twerking is. 12 year olds smoke. 7th and 8th graders losing their virginity? And then there's me, Chris Nievez.. a drug dealer at the age of 19. I was abused as a child, born and raised in the City of Buffalo, New York. My parents were terrible people, my mother beat the living shit out of me everynight of my life, she smoked meth too. She would also go away some nights and leave me home alone. Who would do that to a 6- year old child. Her obviously, living as the worst mother ever. I also didn't have the best father, he too smoked meth. Beat my mother most nights, beat me too right after my mother got her share of hits on me. I had another brother but he had commited suicide when I was 4. He was 23 when he commited suicide. My parents were older people, around the ages of 40 and up. By the time I was 10 they were dead. They lived un-healthy lives, doing any drug they could get their hands on. Meth, Marajuana, Cocaine, Ectasy and much more. My brother, Nate had killed himself because as a child he got bad grades, was bullied and didn't go to a good highschool. So going to a bad highschool really fucked him up and the fact that his parents were Crack Feins also didn't help him. He had physchological problems from being bullied in grade school. He would get beat up most of the time, he would be called terrible names, like Spic and fatass and other things. So he tried to make a clear path and moved in with our grandmother, she wasn't poor nor was she rich. She had bought Nate's way into a good college, SUNY Buffalo. One of the best colleges In the U.S. Our grandmother eventually became very sick then died later that year, of cancer. It tore Nate in half because she was his life, she was his savior. Nate had tookin a Chemistry class in that college and basically knew how to bake meth. So he tried to bake it then sold his product. It was pretty damn good, some said. He had to do this to make money to go back to the college to pay the rest of his way through. After a few years he was an alright meth baker. He had almost made enough money to get back into that college but one night.. He was jumped & robbed, after visiting me in my foster home and dropping off some cash for me. He was shot in the ribs that night. My foster home parents had told me what happened, I was so sad. I wouldn't eat for a few days, and couldn't bare the fact that my bestfriend, my fucking brother had been shot and was in a coma. When he woke up from his coma 5 months later he had gone straight from the hospital to my foster home to say hi and tell me that he was awake, and back. He went to his lab and checked his safe to see if his money was there, unknowing that the night he was shot, they stole his money. He had wrote a letter and dropped it off at my foster home explaining his life to me, the parts my parents never told me. I wasn't alive when he was going through this stuff so him explaining it to me was pretty sad. As I neared the end of the letter he said he was going to Commit suicide that night, he did. I saw it on the news and I was broken inside. But that's my past im here now. A happy 19 year old, semi-struggling to get by. But something is not enough..I am going to sleep now, I'll stop writing in this journal for the night.