Intro

If You See Her, You Better Run. Cause If She Gets A Hold Of You, Best Believe Your Done!

It All Started In December, The Day Of Her Birthday. Just Like Every Other 17 Year Old Going On 18, Onika Wanted To Party And Have A Good Time On Her Birthday. She Danced, Had A Few Beers, And Partied Hard. It Was Towards The End Of The Party And Everybody Was Getting Tired, So They Started To Head Home. Once The House Cleared, Onika Went Upstairs Getting Ready For Bed, She Planned On Cleaning The Mess From The Party Up In The Morning. She Didn't Have To Worry About Her Parents For The Week Because They Left For Their Honeymoon. Onika Was Happy That She Had The House To Herself For The Week.

At 11PM Onika Was In A Deep And Peaceful Slumber. All Was Quiet In The House. Until Around 12:05AM, There Was A Sudden Crash, Like A Window Being Broken Through. This Caused Onika To Jump Up Out Of Her Peaceful Slumber. She Exited Her Bed And Made Her Way Over To Her Dresser, Where Her Father Placed A Emergency Gun In The Hidden Compartment Of Her Top Dresser. She Withdraw The Gun From Its Compartment And Slowly Made Her Way Out Of The Safe/Comfort Of Her Room. She Holds The Gun Tight In Her Grip, Ready To Fire. She Process Down The Creaky Stairs, With Every Step She Took, The Closers She Got To Danger.

What Onika Doesn't Know Is That The Mystery Man That Has Broken Into Her Home Is Waiting For Her Right At The Bottom.

She Continues Down The Stairs, When She Reaches The Final Step, The Gun Gets Knocked Out Of Her Grip And She Gets Knocked To The Cold, Hard, Wooden Floor.

~3 Hours Later~

Onika Finally Wakes Up. She Slowly Stands To Her Feet, Feeling A Bit Dizzy And Faint.

"What Happened?" Onika Ask Herself As She Looks Around And Notice She Isn't In Her Room Anymore "How Did I End Up Down Here?....Must Have Been Sleep Waking Again" She Thought. She Then Makes Her Way Upstairs To Her Room But Right Before She Steps A Foot Into Her Room A Loud Thud Comes From Her Parents Room. She Stops In Her Tracks. Terrified To Go See What It Was, Onika Quickly Rushes Into Her Room And Locked The Door. She Gets In Bed And Throws The Covers Over Her Head.

For The Rest Of The Night, Onika Couldn't Sleep Because Of The Loud Thud Coming From Her Parents Room.

~8:30AM~

It Is Now Morning And Onika Is Still Up, She Looked Horrible. Her Eyes Were Red, She Had Heavy Bags Under Her Eyes And Her Hair Was A Complete Mess. Thankful For Onika The Loud Thud Stopped Once Morning Hit.

"Get It Together Onika, Its Morning And You Look A Complete Mess, Just Get Out Of Bed And Get Ready For The Day" She Thought To Herself. She Did Exactly What She Told Herself And She Felt Better. She Stepped Out Of Her Room, Only To Be Met By The Sight Of Blood Coming From Under The Door Of Her Parents Room.

"Omg!"

She Makes Her Way To Her Parents Room. She Slowly Opens The Door To A Horrible Sight. There, On The Bed Laid Her Loving Parents, Cut In Half, Straight Down The Middle, Intestines And Organs All Out On The Bed And Blood Everywhere.

"AHHHHHHH!!!" She Screamed. She Couldn't Believe Her Parents Were Dead. For A Few Moment Onika Mourned Over The Death Of Her Beloved King & Queen Then Something In Onika Clicked, What Use To Be Sweet And Innocent Onika. Now Turned Into Evil And Revengeful Nicki.

When The Mystery Man Took Away What Onika Cherished The Most, He Set Off A Side Of Onika That Should Have Never Been Released. And Now....

ALL OF THEM WILL PAY!!

They Use To Call Her Onika. Now They Call Her Nicki.

If You Happen To Run Into Her, Your Going To Wish You Never Crossed Her Path.

-----------------------------------------------------

Hey You Guyyyyss!! Lol

So, Here's My New Story 'They Call Her Nicki'

It Is A Horror Story, Even Though It Probably Won't Be All That Scary But Yeah, Hope You Like & Let Me Know What You Think Down Below, In The Comments ↓↓↓↓↓↓

~Vicki :D