Chapter 1 Camping Out

Tamia POV

Hi, My Name Tamia Samuels, I'm 15 Years Old And I Stand At 5'3. I Have A Older Brother That Goes By The Name Of Safaree But We Not Talking About Him Right Now, We Talking About Me And How I Ran Into The Lengendary Nicki.

It Started When Me & My Two Bestfriends Decided To Go Camping For The Weekend. We Had Everything Planned And Ready. We Were Heading To The Camp Site.

Are You Scary Tam!? My Boy Bestfriend, Danny Asked.

No! Danny, I'm Not Scared! Are You!?

Nope! But You Should Be!

Why?

Cause I Heard That....Nicki Lives In The Woods And Goes Around Searching For Innocent Campers To Kill!

Yeah, Yeah! Whatever! I Don't Believe That!

Everybody In The Car Gasp.

What? I Ask Confused.

You Don't Believe In Nicki!? My Mother Asked

No! Its Just Some Made Up Story About A Girl That Lost Her Parents And Wants Revenge!

I Assure You, That The Story Of Nicki Is Not Made Up! My Girl Bestfriend Kayla Said.

Yeah, Ok! Whatever You Say!

The Rest Of The Car Was Silent. We Finally Pull Up To The Camp Site And Everyone Gets Out And We Start On Setting Up The Tents And Making The Camp Fire. After Finishing We All Sat Around The Camp Fire And Told Scary Stories And Roasted Marshmallows.

I Wanna Tell One! Danny Says.

It Bet Not Be A Story Involving 'Nicki' I Say Doing Air Quotes.

But It Is!

Ughh!

One Night!

Ohh god!

Tam, Shut Up And Just Listen! Kayla Says.

Fine!

One Night! At Around 9:30! A Girl By The Name Of Sarah Was In Her Room All Alone. Her Parents Were Sound Asleep. Sarah, On The Other Hand, Was On Her Laptop Doing A Report For Her Science Project. As Time Passed, As The Clock Struck 12. Sarah Started To Get Tired, So She Decided To Pause The Report For Tonight And Continue It Tamorrow. After All, It Was Friday And The Report Wasn't Due Until Monday!. Sarah Thought It Would Be A Good Idea To Get A Drink Of Water Before Going To Bed. As Sarah Heads Downstairs To The Kitchen, She Hears A Small Cry Behind Her, She Turns Around Quick Only To See That There Was Nothing There. She Continues Downstairs And Into The Kitchen, She Grabs A Glass And Pours Herself Some Water. As She Is Drinking It, A Sudden Figure Appears In The Darkness. She Drops Her Glass Cup Making It Shatter Everywhere.

Who Are You? Sarah Ask. As She Trembles With Fear. The Strange Figure Doesn't Speak. Instead, It Moves Towards Her. Sarah Quickly Flicks The Light On And To Her Sudden Surprise There Isn't Anyone There. She Then Turns The Light Back Off And Makes Her Way To The Stairs, She Walks Up. But When She Reaches The Sixth Step, She Finds Herself Being Dragged By The Ankle Back Down The Stairs. She Hits Her Head Hard On The Carpet Floor. She Continues To Be Dragged Across The Floor Back Towards The Kitchen. The Lights Flick On And Sarah Is Face To Face With Nicki.

So, What Happens Next!? Nicki Kills The Girl? Ooo..So Scary! I Teased.

No! Danny Protest.

Then What? I Ask.

Danny Gets Up And Walks Away Into The Tent.

See, I Knew He W- Guys?

I Look To See That I Was The Only One Sitting Around The Camp Fire.

That's Great! Thanks For Leaving Me You Guys!

I Get Up And Go To My Tent That I Share With Kayla. When I Open The Tent, I Notice She Isn't In It.

Kayla!? I Call.

No Response.

I Go To My Mom And Dad's Tent And Look In, Their Not There Either.

Where Did You Guys Go!?

No Response.

I Go To Danny's Tent And He's Not There, Weird. I Just Saw Him Go In There.

Come On Guys! Stop Playing! I Know Your Trying To Scare Me! It Ain't Gon Work!

I Sit On The Log And Just Wait For Them To Come Out Of Hidding. After 10 Minutes, I Get Annoyed And Get Up But When I Do, The Camp Fire Goes Out.

Great! Just Fucking Great! And I Don't Even Have A Fucking Flash Light!

I Head To My Tent, When I Open It, I Get Scared And Jump Back When I See Kayla Sitting In There With Her Back Turned To Me.

Kayla! Geez! You Scared Me! Where Were You?

She Doesn't Say Anything.

Kayla?

Still Doesn't Say Anything.

I Place My Hand On Her Right Shoulder Only For It To Be Grabbed And Twisted. I Scream Out In Pain When I Feel A Sharp Pain In My Wrist And Hear A Snapping Sound. My Eyes Were Filled With Tears. I Look And I Knew It Wasn't Kayla.

W-Who Are You? I Asked In Pain.

The Girl Smirk And Puts Her Face Inches Away From Mine.

I'm Nicki, Wanna Play!?

And That Was The Last Time I Ever Got To Go Camping. One Word Of Advice.

Don't Go Camping!

-----------------------------------------------------

Yayyy! Chapter 1 Is Here! Haha!

I'm Sorry If It's Not All That Good, I Will Make It Up To You Guys Next Chapter!

Tell Me Whatchu Think?

Btw, Chapter 1 Is Just A Short Story Of, One Of Nicki's Victims! The Real Story Will Start On Chapter 2!