Chapter 10 : Work Hard, Kill Hard

Nicki POV

I sit and watch as D works vanessa. Vanessa seems to be getting through the first test, which is 'Hard Time', that's what D calls it. It consist of her to running about a good 15 laps around the house, Killing atleast 5 people without getting caught and doing 50 jumping jacks, don't ask me why, this all D's idea.

Vanessa collapse after doing only 35 jumping jacks.

"Aw damn! you was almost there!" D says shaking her head.

I laugh and so does cookie, who was looking down at vanessa.

"Shame" Cookie says then shakes her head walking over to me.

"Come on, get up! You got two more testes to do! you still have a chance to join, just pass these last two tests and you good!" D says helping vanessa to her feet.

"Can I take a 10 minute break first!? I need to fucking catch my breathe!" Vanessa says looking hella drained.

".....alright but just 10 minutes then you getting ya ass back to work!" D says.

"Thank you" Vanessa says then collapse to the floor again.

We all laugh.

"She already tired and this was only the first test!" I say.

"I know right!" D says sitting next to me.

"I hear y'all talking about me! I'm only tired cause her ass had me running 15 fucking laps around the damn house and then I had to murder 5 people without getting caught, which ain't fucking easy I might add. Then I had to do 50 fucking jumping jacks! The damn 15 laps was enough! I couldn't do 50 I had to stop at 35 cause a bitch was running out of oxygen!" Vaness snaps. We all crack up.

"Have your ever heard of 'excerise' cause honey that's what you need in yo life!" I say laughing.

"Whatever soft ass nicki!" She taunts.

"I AINT SOFT HOE!" I yell.

"Ohhh, lookie! nicki trying to be tough again! we all know you getting soft, just give up and let onika come back!" She says. I instantly get pissed and get up, I pick up my chair and throw it at her. She dodges it.

"There we go, let it out! cause it wont be long before onika comes back!" She says.

"YO! What the fuck is you doing!?!" D ask.

"You know exactly what I'm doing!" Vanessa says.

"No the fuck I don't! If you gone start some bullshit then you can take you ass on somewhere with that shit!" D yells.

Vanessa laughs, in evil sort of way. I look at her confused.

"Why the fuck you laughing!? ain't shit funny!" D yells.

Vanessa continues to laugh but stops suddenly. She looks at us.

"I didn't come here to join your little 'shitty family'......I came to kill and guess what....you three are on my list!" She says in the most evil demonic voice ever.

I look at D and she looked....scared? Omg!

"D you ok?" I ask.

"Y-yeah! You ain't killing NOBODY!" She yells.

I laugh.

"What's funny?" D ask.

I continue laughing.

"You laughing and this bitch try to kill us!?" D ask looking at me.

I stop laughing and just smile.

"Good job, you actually scared her! welcome to the family vanessa!" I say giving her high five.

"WHAT!?" D shouts confused.

"It was all part of nicki's test" Vanessa says.

"Really!?" D ask me.

"Yeah, your not the only one that gets to test her" I say.

"What was your test?" D ask.

"My test was to see if she can scare you....it was a success!" I say.

".........Man fuck y'all!" D says then leaves. We laugh.

"Now you know, if she can scare you then she definitely in!" I say chuckle.

"Whatever!...I'm done!" D shouts back as she disappears into the house.

Me and cookie high five vanessa.

"Your in but are you ready for the extreme killing!?" I ask.

"Bring it!" She says.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Yayy vanessa in!

What do y'all think?