Chapter 5 Wayne

And We Have A WINNER!

D) Break His Arms And Legs, Pull Out Every Last One Of His Teeth, Cut Out His Tongue, Rip His Eyes Out The Sockets, Then Snap His Neck

D was the most picked out of all!

So are y'all ready!?.....

Let's Being!

-----------------------------------------------

Nicki POV

ITS TIME!! I Shouted Happily As I Made My Way To Wayne's House. I Fly Over The House And Just Hover It.

What You Think...Should We Go In Full Force? Or Surprise Him? I Ask D. She Smirks And Says. Let's Surprise Him!. I Smile And Fly Down To His Front Door.

Wayne POV

I Was Just Chillin' On The Couch Throwing Back This Fie Ass Blunt I Had, When There Was A Knock On The Door.

Who Is It? I Ask As I Get Up From The Couch And Approach The Door. I Open The Door But Nobody Was There. I Close It Back And Turn Around To Go Sit Back On The Couch But When I Do, I Almost Catch A Heart Attack.

What The Fuck...Onika! I Hold My Chest Trying To Claim My Breathing.

Hi, Wayne! She Says Smiling And Waving At Me.

Hi...What Are Doing Here? And How Did You Get In My House? I Ask Walking Over To My Couch.

Back Door...You Know, You Should Really Keep That Back Door Locked, Anybody Can Just Come In Here And Kill You! She Says Staring At Me.

Thanks For The Heads Up, I Will Make Sure I Do That...Btw, Sorry About Your Parents. I Say. She Stands In Front Of Me.

Its Fine...Everybody Has To Die Some Day. She Says Smirking.

What? I Asked.

Nothing! She Says Climbing Onto My Lap.

What Are You Doing? I Ask As She Start To Take Off My Shirt But I Stop Her.

I Wanna Play A Game! She Says Seductively, Which Turned Me On.

What Game? I Ask. She Smiles And Trails Her Finger Slowly Down From My Chest To My Belt.

Kidnap. She Says. I Look At Her Confused.

Kidnap?. I Ask.

Yeah...I'm The Kidnapper And Your My Victim! She Says Getting Up From My Lap.

Ok...How Do We Play This 'Kidnap' Game? I Ask Getting Up And Standing In Front Of Her. She Grabs My Hand And Leads Me Upstairs To My Room. She Then Let's Go Of My Hand And Grabs The Chair That Was In The Corner Of My Room.

You Sit Here! She Says Patting The Chair And Smiles. I Do As Told And She Grabs A Pair Of Handcuffs From My 'Naughty' Draw. Yeah, I Have A Naughty Draw, So What. She Handcuffs Me To The Chair.

Now What? I Ask. She Places A Long Sweet Kiss On My Lips Before Pulling Out A Whip From Behind Her Back And Popping Me With It 3 Times Across My Chest.

ONIKA! WHAT THE FUCK!?! I Shout. She Places Her Finger Over Her Lips As To Say 'Shhh'.

Your Breaking The Rules Of The Game! She Says. I Look At Her.

What Rules? You Ain't Tell Me What The Damn Game Was! I Said Wincing From The Pain On My Chest As I Moved A Bit.

Oh...I Didn't?....Oopsy! Anyway! The Game Is Simple, You Do What I Say, No Ifs, Ands, Or Buts About It! If You Fail To Follow What I Say Then You Get Punished!