Chapter 2 The Beginning

(2 Years Later, After Onika's Parents Death)

For The Pass Two Years, Nicki Has Been Alone. She Has Been Planning Things. For Two Years She Stayed Locked Up In The House, Never Answering The Phone Or The Door. It Was As If The House Was Abandoned. She Abandon Her Boyfriend, Her Two Bestfriends, And Her Family. Everyone Tried To Get Her To Come Out The House But She Just Wouldn't Budge. Until One Day, She Was In Her Room Just Sitting On The Bed Staring At The Tv, Nothing Was On The Tv, The Electricity Was Off And The Food In The Fridge Was Spoiled Or Rotten. The Only Source Of Food She Had Was The Rats That Ran Through The House. As She Is Sitting In Her Room, A Loud Banging Sound Comes From Downstairs. Nicki Doesn't Pay Any Attention To It Until She Hears A Louder Bang And Voices. She Jumps Up From Her Bed And Exits The Room.

"There She Is!" A Boy Says. Nicki Stood At The Top Of The Stairs As The Boy And Two Girls Came Up Towards Her. The Boy Hugs Her Then The Two Girls Hug Her.

"Omg! Onika! We Miss You!" One Girl Says. She Had Red Hair And Green Eyes. She Stood About 5'5.

"Yes! Why Don't You Just Come With Us! We Can Help You!" The Other Girl Said. She Had Black Hair And Brown Eyes. She Stood About 5'2.

"Baby, We Need You! And We're Here For You!" The Boy Said. He Had Black Hair And Stood About 6'2.

Nicki Just Looked At The Three People Standing In Front Of Her And Only One Thing Was Running Through Her Mind....Kill. Nicki Smiles And Nods.

"Great! Now Come On!" The Girl With The Red Hair Said. She Tugged On Nicki's Arm But Nicki Wouldn't Move.

"I Have A Better Idea!" Nicki Says Creepy Like. She Smiles Then Walkes Back Into Her Room. She Pulls Out The Gun Her Father Gave Her And Went Back Out.

"Whoa! Onika, What Are Doing With That!?" The Boy Says As The Two Girls Get Behind Him.

"We're Going To Play A Little Game, Its Called Hide-N-Kill, You Guys Hide, If I Find You, I Kill You! If I Dont, You Better Hope It Stays That Way!" Nicki Says Smirking.

"Your Joking Right?" The Boy Asked A Bit Frighten. Nicki Doesn't Say Anything, She Just Start Counting.

"1" She Says. The Boy And Two Girls Just Stand There Looking Confused.

"2" She Counts. "Onika, Just Put The Gun Away And Come With Us!" The Girl With Black Hair Says.

"3" Nicki Keeps Counting. "Faree! Grab Her!" The Girl With The Red Hair Says. "Shut Up Rih And Let Me Think!" He Says.

"...4" Nicki Then Slowly Cocks The Gun, Smiling As She Does This.

"Onika Please! Just Come With Us, We Can Help You! We Know The Pain Of Losing Your Parents! But You Have To Learn To Let Go!" Nicki Stops Counting And The Smile On Her Face Disappears And Is Replaced With A Frown As A Few Tears Escape Her Eyes.

"Your Right..." Nicki Says. The Three Friends Comfort Nicki Until Suddenly She Forcefully Pushes Them Away From Her And Pops Ever Last One Of Them With A Bullet To The Head, Killing Them Instantly.

"But That Will Never Happen!" Nicki Says As She Watches Their Lifeless Bodies Tumble Downstairs. She Goes Back Into Her Room And Continue What She Was Doing Before She Got Rudely Interrupted By Her Boyfriend, Safaree And Her Two Bestfriends, Rihanna And Thembi. Now Dead.

~Next Morning~

Nicki Wakes Up, Feeling Complete And A Bit Happy For Once In Two Years. She Looks Around For A Bit And Smiles. She Gets Out Of Bed And Goes Into The Bathroom, She Looks In The Mirror And Smirks.

"You Are So Evil! You Know That, Right!?" She Says To Her Reflection In The Mirror. "Why, Thank You Me And Yes, Yes I Do!" Her Reflection Says Back Smiling. Nicki Giggles Then Leaves Out The Bathroom And Downstairs To The Kitchen. She Find A Rat Just Sitting On The Counter Nippling On Some Stale Bread.