Chapter 13: Day 2; Kim

Vanessa POV

Its 2:15 in the afternoon and me and nicki are just taking a nice little walk through the park.

"So who you killing today?" She ask.

"That bitch kim...but we havnt seen each other in years, I wish I knew where she was so I can ring her fucking neck! Ughh! I FUCKING HATE THAT HOE!!" I shout getting angry just thinking about her.

"Who is kim? and why she got you so upset?" Nicki ask.

"Its a long story but to make it short..we were friends for like 3 years but then she did some hoe-ish ass shit and tried to kill me, so now its been I don't know how long but I still want my revenge on that dirty bitch!" I explain.

"What was the 'hoe-ish ass shit' she did?" Nicki ask.

"She slept went my boyfriend then turned around and slept with his brother then turned around and slept with they cousin THEN had the fucking nerve to sleep with my brother!...my 15 year old brother!!" I was getting more and more angry as I talked about that bitch.

"Damn! that IS some hoe-ish type shit!" Nick says shaking her head.

"Ughh! I can't wait until I see that bitch again! she is finna get her fucking hoe ass beat!" I say angry.

As I am ranting on, not paying attention to where I am walking, I bump into somebody.

"Shit! Bitch watch where y- Vanessa!?!"

"KIM!?!?!"

Nicki POV

Before I could say anything else. All I saw was punches being thrown, knifes being pulled out and people running and screaming trying to get they kids far away from the park.

I look and V and Kim was going at it, I mean like they was going H.A.M on each other. At first it looked like kim was going to win this brawl and I was going to jump in but then V turned it around and now kim is all on the ground getting her ass handed to her.

"YOU. STUPID. SHITTY. ASS. BITCH!!!" Vanessa shout in between every punch she thrown to kim's face. I can see bloody flowing out of kim's nose and mouth, her eyes where purple, blue, and black AND swollen. Shit, V wasn't playing when she said she wanted her revenge. I had to break it up cause I could hear from a distance, somebody on the phone calling the police. I grabbed V off kim but she was still trying to get at her. She was kicking and swinging her arms around like crazy.

"V stop! we gotta go!" I say.

"Let me go! I'm going to kill that bitch!" She screamed as she fought to get out my grip but was failing.

"V come on now! Relax!" I say.

"No!" She shouted.

"Fine!" I let her go and she head straight for kim who still on the ground, trying to get up but got knocked right back down by vanessa. I chuckle and shake my head. I then hear the sirens of the police cars.

"V hurry up and kill her, we gotta go!" I say in a hurry.

Vanessa POV

It finally felt good to get my revenge on kim. I straddled her as I held her neck down.

"Time for you to die bitch!" I grab my handy dandy knife (lol) and held it over her face.

"Any last words?" I ask.

"G-go to hell bitch!" She said weakly but tried to sound tough with it.

"You first!" I dug my knife deep into her face, killing her instantly.

I get up and clean my knife with her shirt.

"Let's go!" Nicki says. We then run off back home.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

What do y'all think?

Did kim deserve to die?

Two down, two to go!