Preview

Hey Guys!!

So here's the thing....I just want to show y'all a preview of my second new book I told y'all about and the preview y'all about to read is between nicki and a nameless 16 year old girl (I say nameless because....well you will see why when I put the book out, which will be probably tamorrow, if not tamorrow then the day after tamorrow, which is saturday but anyway here's the preview.....

*

The door opens and in walks the slut.

"Why did you do that?" She ask looking at me.

I dont say anything. She doesn't need to know why because there isn't any reason for why I did it.

"Hello? You deaf? Cat got your tongue or something?" She say with a bit of attitude.

I still don't say anything and just lean back and fold my arms across my chest.

"You are one rude and disrespectful little girl!" She says. I shrug uncaringly.

"Don't shrug your shoulders! I can't believe you would do something like that to me! I don't even know you and you just deliberately flip out on me! You need to learn some respect!"

I just yawn and feel myself getting sleepy as she rants on about nothing.

I then find myself being soaked in water. I jumped up.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!?!" I yell as I look at myself soaked in water then up at her.

"I was talking to you and your disrespectful ass fell asleep! How rude!" She says upset.

"I DONT GIVE TWO SHITTY FACED FUCKS ABOUT YOU AND WHAT YOU TALKING ABOUT BECAUSE I DONT NEED THIS AND I DONT NEED YOU TELLING ME HOW RUDE AND DISRESPECTFUL AM I, I ALREADY KNOW I AM! I GREW UP THIS FUCKING WAY....ALL BY GODDAMN SELF!!!" I yelled then shoved her out the way, I leave the room and out the place back to my little box.

I can't believe she tried to tell me about myself! I know what fuck I am! She ain't nobody to tell me who I am! STUPID BITCH!!!

I kick around the sand in frustration. Half way through my temper-tantum, I kick sand into somebody's face and they scream. I turn around getting ready to take the rest of my anger out on who ever it was that was by me until I realized it was the STUPID BITCH herself!.

"WHAT THE HELL!?!" She yells as she tries to regain her vision back.

"DID YOU FOLLOW ME!?!" I yell.

"I WASNT DONE TALKING TO YOU!!" She yells.

"YOU FUCKING STALKER!!" I pick up some sand and throw it at her then run off leaving her behind.

I keep running as I hear her loud mouth ass shout for me to come back. Nobody tells me what to do. I then duck into the allyway, where my second hideout was and just calmed myself down.

---------------------

So there you have it...

I just want to know if you liked it, if not, just tell me

I know the girl came off kind of harsh towards nicki and nicki came off harsh towards the girl but the reason for it will be revealed soon...

~Vicki~