Chapter 9 : Vanessa

Nicki POV

Hey cookie!

Yeah?

Wanna go out and stab people for fun!?

YEAAA!!

Ok let's go!

HOOOLLLLD UP! wait! wait! wait!

What?

Why the HELL...you ain't invite me!?

*sighs* nicki do you wanna come with me and cookie to go kill some innocent people for no apparent reason?

YESSS!

Hahaha you so stupid! come on!

We head out and already cookie spots a boy, about 15 or 16 years old, walking down the side walk.

Go get him!

Cookie ran off towards the boy.

Cookie POV

As I run up to the boy, he looks at me.

Hey lil mama, whatchu doing out side all alone?

I was waiting for my mommy to come pick me up but its been 3 hours and she still hasn't came, can you help me?

Sure cutie, do you need a ride to your mothers house? or do you need to use a phone?

Niether

Then what can I help you with?

I look around to see if anybody, besides my sister and nicki was around and there wasn't.

Come closer

He bends down a bit

Come a little bit closer, its a secret

He bends down even more to where he is at my level, I cup my hands over his ear and whispers.

You have to die!

I quickly pull out my pocket knife, nicki gave me and repeatedly stabbed him in the head, he was dead within seconds. I grab a part of his shirt and wipe the blood off my knife then skip back over to nicki and my sister.

I look at their faces and they were stunned.

What?

THAT WAS FUCKING EPIC!!

My sister shouts happily as she picks me up and hugs me while she spinned around. I laugh. She then puts me down.

Wow!...I taught you well! high five!

I high five nicki and we continue on. Its been 3 hours now and within them 3 hours we killed about 35 people.

Who's next?

Nicki ask as she wipes the blood from her hands and mouth.

Was it good?

I ask smirking. She looks at me and smirks back.

It was aight!

Yeah right!

Come here you!

I start to run until I run into someone. I look up and its a girl, she look to be like 16 years old, way older then me.

I'm so sorry, I didnt see you there

She apologizes to me.

Its ok....what's your name?

Vanessa, yours?

Cookie

That's a funny name

I kinda got offended by that and instantly, I knew she was going to be my next victim.