Chapter 3 Evil Within

Its Been 2 Days Since Nicki Murdered Safaree, Rihanna, Thembi, And Drake. Nicki Has Murdered 4 People And Only Needs One More To Set "It" Free.

Nicki POV

"This House Smells Of Death....I Love It! Do You?" I Ask My Reflection. "Of Course, There's No Better Smell!" She Says. I Smile. "Let's See Who's Next On The List!" I Say. I Look At The Paper And In The Number 2 Spot Was...

"Chris" My Reflection Says. We Look At Each Other And Smirking. "What Should We Do To Him?" I Ask.

"Pour Acid On Him!" My Reflection Says Clapping Happily. I Chuckle. "No, That Will Be To Easy, I Wanna Let Him Have A Very Slow And Painful Death!" I Say. "Then How About We...-

Chris POV

"Yo, You Heard About What Happened To Drake 2 Days Ago!?" My Close Friend Tyga Asked. I Get Up From The Couch And Head Into My Kitchen, I Grab The Bottle Of Peach Croc And Pour Me A Cup With Some Orange Juice. "Nah, What Happened?" I Asked Before Taking A Sip Of My Drink. "Dawg, That Shit Crazy! Aight So, Me, Trey, Wayne And Drake Was Just Chilling At The Park The Day He Died And Wayne Went To Go Talk To Him, So Me And Trey Seen Of These Two Fine Ass Female Walking By, So You Know We Had To Go Holla! A Couple Of Minutes Went By And Wayne Came Up To Us, Saying He Was Looking For Us, We Talked And This And This And That Then We All Head Back! When We Got There Drake Wasn't Sitting At The Bench. So We Looked Around The Park And That's When Wayne Found Him Dead Behind The Big Tree With His Dick Cut Clean Off And A Pair Of Scissor Deep In His Head!...That Shit Was Disgusting Bruh!" He Explained.

"Damn. That's Fucked Up! Who Would Do Some Shit Like That!?" I Asked. "Get This...When The Cops Was Investigating, They Said That It Was Girl That Saw Drake With A Random Female, She Was Giving Him Head Then She Killed Him" Tyga Says. "Did They Say What The Girl Looked Like?" I Asked. He Shook His Head. "Nah, All The Girl said Was She Was Wearing A Black Hoodie And Black Shades" He Reply.

Nicki POV

"That Is Such A Great Idea! Gosh! I Love You So Much!" I Say To My Reflection. "I Know, Who Doesn't Love Me!?" She Says Smiling. "God, I Can't Wait!" I Say. "Shall We?" She Says Pointing Behind Me Where The Supplies I Was Going To Use For This Plan. "We Shall" I Reply Back. I Grab The Equiment And Head Out.

Chris POV

"Alright Dawg, See You Tamorrow?" Tyga Asked As He Dapped Me Up.

"Yeah Dawg" I Say. We Hug For A Quick Second Then He Leaves. I Head Upstairs To My Bedroom And Grab My Phone. I'm In The Mood For Some Sex. I Go Through The List Of Females I Have In My Phone And I Come Across The One Female That Knows How To Work A Nigga.

The Phone Rings And She Picks Up On The Second Ring.

"Hey Papi Red!" She Answers. I Chuckle And Shake My Head. She Gave Me That Nickname.

"What Up Sexy Caramel!?" I Reply She Laughs. "What Can I Do For You?" She Ask. "You Already Know Lil Mama, Bring That Ass Here And Lets Talk!" I Say. "Alright Papi, Be There In 20!" She Says. "Aight!" I Hang Up The Phone And Just Lay Back For A Bit. I Then Hear A Knock At My Door. "Damn, She Here Already?" I Asked Myself. I Get Up From My Bed And Head Down To Answer The Door. When I Open It, I Suddenly Get Attacked. I Fight Back But End Up Failing When My Attacker Gets A Bat And Knocks Me Out.

~5 Minutes Later~

I Wake Up With A Banging Ass Headche. I Try To Hold My Head With My Hands But Find Myself Struggling To Lift My Arms Up. "What The Fuck?" I Look And Notice I'm Attached To My Livingroom Wall. "The Hell? What The Fuck Is Going On!?" I Ask As I Try To Free Myself But Fail.

"Glad To See Your Awake!" A Figure Said Coming From Out Of The Kitchen, I Look And I See That Its...

"Onika!?!" I Asked.

"Onika Is No More...Call Me Nicki...Oh Wait!...You Won't Be Able To Cause Your Going To Died!" She Says Coming Up To Me With Knife In Her Hand.

"What The-Get Away From With That!" I Say Trying To Get Free. She Moves Closer To Where She Is Just An Inch Away.

"I Wanna Play A Game!" She Say Smiling And Slowly Trailing The Knife From My Chest Down To My Stomache. "I Ask You A Question And You Answer It Truthfully! If You Don't....Weeellll...Let's Just Say, You Have Some Nice, Smooth, Silky Skin" She Says Rubbing On My Cheek With The Knife.

"Onika Why Are You Doing This!?" I Asked. She Chuckles. "Its Nicki To You And Oh No Reason In Particular...Unless You Count, Cheating On Me, Getting Me Pregnant And Then Forcing Me To Get An Abortion! Then Its Nothing!" She Says Strugging.

"Onika Please!" I Say. She Suddenly Puts The Knife At My Neck. "Call Me Onika Again And I Swear I Will Skin You Alive!. Oh Wait!....I Am Going To Do That *Laughs*....Silly Me!" She Says Smiling. "Now, First Question! When We Were Together Them 3 Months And You Always Told Me You Loved Me, Did You Really Mean It?" She Asked Looking At Me While She Played With The Knife. "I-I-.....No" I Answer. "How Interesting!" She Says. "Next Question! When We "Made Love" Was You Actually Making Love Me? Or Was I Just A Free Fuck You Can Use Whenever You Wanted?" She Asked. "I Was Making Love To You!" I Answer. "..........No You Werent!" She Says Then Plungs The Knife Into My Stomache. I Holler In Pain. "Last Question! This Question Depends On Your Life! Rather You Keep It Or Not!.....That Day, When I Asked You Who She Was, That You Was Cheating On Me With, You Said It Was An Old Ex Named Tianna.....Were You Telling The Truth Or Were You Lying To Me?" She Asked Looking Angry. "I Was Telling The Truth!" I Said As A Tear Fell From My Eyes. She Smirks Then Shakes Her Head. "Wrong Again!" She Whispers In My Ear With Anger In Her Voice. "No! Wait! How!?!" I Asked. She Stabs Me In My Chest. "Rihanna Told Me!" She Says Then Forces The Knife Down, Cutting Me. I Scream Out In So Much Pain As She Begans To Remove My Flesh From My Chest.

~35 Minutes Later~

Nicki POV

"Do You Like?" I Ask My Reflection. "I Love!" She Says. I Model In The Body Mirror That I Have In My Room. "That Is One Lovely Skin Coat!" She Says. I Smile. "Why, Thank You! Are You Ready To Be Set Free?" I Ask. "You Know I Am!" She Says. I Go Over To My Bed And Lay Flat On My Back. I Close My Eyes And Chant The Words 'Free Me' In My Head. Within 15 Seconds My Body Starts To Shake Out Of Control. White Foam Comes Out My Mouth Then I Start To Lift Up Off The Bed, Hovering. Then I Drop. I Sit Up And Look Around And Notice That My Vision Isn't The Way It Was Before, All I Can See Is Red Now. I Go Over To The Mirror And See That My Whole Body Image Has Changed. I Look At My Hands, I Had Claws, I Look At My Face And My Eyes Where All Red, I Had Sharp Teeth, My Ears Were Pointy Like A Elf. My Skin Was The Same.

"I'm Free!" I Say But It Wasn't Really Me. "Wow!" I Say.

"I Know! It Feel So Good To Be Out Of That Horrid Mirror! Wanna See Something Fun!?" I Say. I Nod My Head. " Go Outside!" I Head Outside. I Then Suddenly Feel Something Scratch At My Back Then It Pops Out. I Look At My Shadow. "I Have Wings!?....And A Tail!?" I Asked A Bit Shocked. "Yes!" I Say. "Wow, Hey! Since Your Apart Of Me, What Should I Call You!?" I Asked. "Hmm...Call Me D!" She Says. "Hmm...Ok D! Wanna Go On A Killing Spree!?" I Asked. "You Know It!" She Says.

-----------------------------------------------------

Well Chris Is Dead! That's The Fifth Person She Killed! Now She Is Half Demon!

Who Do You Think Is Next On The List!?

What Do Y'all Think?