Chapter 14: Day 3; UB #1

A/N; I just want y'all to know that UB#1 stands for Ugly Bish #1

UB#1 POV

Today is going be just like any other day, fun as shit!. I get up from my bed and do my daily routine after that, I head out to my bestfriend house.

"What up?" I say as I walk thru the door of her house. Bitch don't never lock her door.

"What I told you about just walking up in my house like that? Yo ass could have got smoked!" She says coming out of the kitchen.

"Learn how to lock yo front door then you won't have to worry about smoking somebody!" I say. She laughs and we hug.

"So what you got planned today boo?" I ask.

"I plan on messing with that bitch vanessa" She says. I laugh, lord knows how much we hate that bitch.

"Yes boo!" I say high fiving her.

Vanessa POV

"You reeaaddddyyy??" Nicki ask, enlongating 'ready'.

"Yes" I say plainly.

"I said is you reeaaddddyyyy???" She ask again. I chuckle.

"Yes!" I say a bit louder.

"I can't hear yoouuuu..is you reeaaddddyyyy???" She ask.

"YES!! dammit!" I shout. She laughs and I shake my head smiling.

"C'mon then!" She pulls me out the door.

UB#1 POV

"Oo..oo..ooo! Look bitch!" I say pointing mad hard towards the skank, vanessa.

"This bitch stay at the park...wait...who's that she with?" She ask.

"I don't know but she sure is ugly!" I say making a disgusted faced.

"I swear she be finding the most ugliest bitches to be friends with" She says. I laugh.

We get up and start walking their way. When we approach them they was smiling.

"Well, well, well...look what the dirty mop don dragged in" Vanessa says laughing. No this bitch didn't.

"Says the hoe that suck dicks for pennies" I say. We high five as we laugh.

"Wasn't that your job?" She ask smirking.

"Nope!" I say folding my arms.

"Oh, so you quit? pennies wasn't enough for you? btw, tyrone was asking about you the other day.....he said come deep throat this dick for that penny he got waiting for you" She says smirking. The girl next to here laughs and they high five each other.

I was getting pissed.

"I see you found a new friend...where'd you get this one, from the sewers or the waste dump?"

I laugh and she looked so pissed.

"Buuurrrrnnnnn bitch!" I say still laughing.

"I see you rolling with mole rat here, couldnt make anymore friends with that ugly ass face of yours, so you had to roll with somebody more uglier then you, which I didn't think was possible cause you so pass ugly I don't know what to call you" She says. I jump at her and start swinging.

Vanessa POV

So the bitch decided to swing at me. She missed. I just through one hit and she was out cold. I look up to her 'friend' running off.