Journal Entry 3

John washed the bowl, and I placed the cup in the sink. I walked out the dorm, John running after me. "Evans dorm.. Evans dorm.. right over there.. " I said to myself and ran over to his room.

"Yo, what's the big time rush again, next period not in another 30 minutes? " John asked, and I slowed down.

"Because I don't need to walk in on Evan fucking Jon again, it was fucking horrific to see your best friend since you were 5 fucking another friend of yours. " I said, the flashbacks coming back.

"Dang... I didn't know those two were dating. " John said, and I rolled my eyes. I knocked on the door, and it was opened by Jonathan.

"Hey, can I get my USB, Jon? " I asked, and Jonathan nodded.

"Evan left it somewhere over there, I would get it but I gotta do an assignment before class starts. " Jonathan said, and I walked in.

Their dorm was way better than mine. There was blue and red fairy lights, a tv in the front of the room, their 'kitchen' actually looked like one, and they had a king bed. Two desks also laid on the sides of the bed, that held their stuff.

I walked over to the desk, that had the red chair, obviously for Evan, and looked for my USB. I grabbed it from the desk  and smiled. "Yes, My fucking USB! " I said, and stuffed it into my pocket.

The door opened, revealing Evan in a towel. Meh not the first time that's happened. "Yo Luca! " Evan said, "thanks for the usb! " He said, and I nodded. "Oh hey John. " he said, John waving.

I waved to them, and walked out. "Dang. " John said. As we walked, I heard the sound of paws hitting the floor. I turned around to see 5 puppy's charging down the hall.

"No Joe no! Tony! " I heard David call out, the puppies stopped at John and I, jumping up at us. I bent down to pet them, getting charged to the floor. I laid on the floor as puppies viscously attacked me with kisses.

"Kino, Archie, Chief! " Tyler called out to them, and they stopped and looked at him. "Go into your cages!" He said, and they slowly waddled to their cages.

"Tyler, watch, show off. " David said, "Joe, Tony! In your cages! " David said, the puppies not moving an inch. Still kissing me while I laughed.

"Joe, Tony, cages now.  " Tyler said, and they waddled to their cages.

"Fuck you, eh. " David said, Tyler locking the cages correctly this time.

"I thought dogs weren't allowed. " I said, and Tyler sighed.

"Yeah they are, but this guy brought them to the dorm and we've grown attached, so now we keep them a secret. " Tyler explained, and John hummed.

"Damb, that's some real connection right there. " I said, John looking at me.

"Damb? " he asked. Oh right.

"I say Damb instead of dang. " I said, and he nodded.

"Well, Nogla let's go before we get in trouble. " Tyler sighed, and Nogla grabbed Joe and Tony's cage.

"Wait where y'all goin' " I asked.

"The v-e-t. " Tyler whispered, and they walked off.

"Are they dating? " John asked, and I laughed.

"No but the they really like one another. Now, I gotta go to my dorm, join if ya want. " I said, pulling out my usb.

I walked into my dorm, and plugged the usb into the laptop. I looked through the text, memorizing the info.

"Damb.. you do this every time? " He asked, and I nodded.