Journal Entry 17

Johns point of view still

Love can't describe my feelings. Everyday I feel more and more heads of heels. I mean it's obvious he likes me back, I was the first person to stick it up his ass. But what if he doesn't?

The thoughts haunted me. Life without a milk boi. It sounds horrible, but I think today's the day. The day I tell him my feelings.

Or that's what I fucking thought.

two hours prior

Oh actually you know who actually fucking cared what happened. One more thought about that shit and I'll literally cry.

The door creaked open and I looked at it. His fucking face was there, purple lips and bruised eyes.
God dambit don't say anything John- "Oh shit Lucas what happened?!? " Fucking John am I right??

"It's nothing. I don't want to bother you I just came to get some things. " Lucas said softly with a hurt voice. Like he wanted to say but he didn't. He couldn't.

"Lucas tell me. " I said and I got up and he stumbled backwards.

"John it's nothing, okay? I'm fine. " Lucas Said and forced a small. He thinks because of what happened I forgot everything I know about him, like how he peeped his pants when his first grade teacher screamed. Or when his dad won 100 dollars and he took it all and spent it on v-bucks.

Or how he used to cry when his sister had a boy over. Or how he can't see properly out of one of his eyes. Or that he smokes weed. Or that he's a horrible lair.
I know him better than my own god damb self.

"I know you lying. " I said and his tears started to swell in his eyes. He bolted out the room, and I instantly chased after him.

"Why are you running? Why are you running? " I said and Lucas ran faster. This boy. I caught up to him, and he stopped.

"I... i I'm sorry John I'll just leave and you'll never see my white-Canadian-ass again. " Lucas Said and I grabbed his face.

"Don't fucking do that you fucking guy! Do I look like I wanna miss you every fucking day of my life? Or that I want to shove my dick in your ass all the time? Don't do that to me. " I said and he swallowed his saliva.

"Prick your lucky I fucking love you or I'd kick you in the dick! " Lucas said laughing and laying his head on my chest.

"Wait what really happened to you tho? "

"I got gang banged. "

"Sure you fucking twat. "

~~~

We laid in bed, his head on my stomach. This is the time to not be so... mean about anything.

"So Lucas? " I said and he looked at me.

"Yeah? "

"Will you be my college sweetheart? " I asked hoping he'd say yes. Unlike me last attempt, which failed.

"Heck yeah, but no homo? "

"All that homo boy. " we got up and shared a kiss. Those kisses were never boring to me. Ever time I got one I freaked out.

And now he's all mine.

~~~

fin.