Journal Entry 16

Johns point of view

I looked at Lucas as he changed his shirt for the 15th time. This was usually how it went when he was making his cute outfits. He would throw a bunch of clothes out and finally he would chose which one he wanted.

He sighed and took off the white shirt and went back into his pajamas and laid in my bed since his bed had literally all of his clothes everywhere.
"Going to bed, good Dreams sir. " Luca Said and went into my covers to sleep. Cutie.

I laid next to him, and grabbed his waist. I looked at his face as his eyes where gently shut. God damb I want to shove my dick in his- um fuck there's no way to save that sentence.

My hand went underneath his shirt, and went down towards his pants. Um fuck should I? Dude what if he calls me a rapist? Without even knowing yet my hand was already there. sHiT. I heard Lucas groan.

"John just fucking do it already. " Lucas Said and I grinned. My hand went into his underwear and I grabbed his butt. He squeaked, and I continued on by pulling his shorts down.

I sat up and Lucas rolled over and we locked eyes. I gulped and leaned down to kiss him. He grabbed me with his legs and kissed back instantly. My hands went down his shirt and Lucas' hands grabbed my face.

I traveled his mouth like it was the most interesting thing ever and I'll admit it felt 👌👌👌👈. I pulled away from the kiss, saliva connecting our mouths. I pulled off my shirt and Lucas throw his out too. We stared at each other before grabbed Lucas and started to kiss him on his neck.

Lucas let out tiny squeaks as I kissed, bit and licked around his shoulders and neck. I kissed bit near his collarbone and he let out a loud moan. I grinned and began to heavily kiss it as he hugged onto my tighter and tighter, his nails going into my skin.

I pulled away and the spot was slightly purple and covered in saliva. Heh he's gonna be so mad.
I pulled off my shorts and Lucas grabbed my dick again, that was fucking hard as a rock Jesus Christ I'm gay.

I groaned and he smiled at me and I pushed him down into the bed for another kiss. We makes out as I pulled down his pants.

His legs went over my shoulder and I reached under my pillow for my lube. I grabbed his and squirted all over my self and Lucas. Well fuck now I need to buy more lube.

Lucas laughed at me and then I shoved my finger in his ass. He moaned and squealed at the same time. "jOHN! " Lucas screeched and I continued with fingering him.

I pulled out and added another finger and he kissed me harder. Ow he bit my lip. I continued to finger him before I pulled out officially and it let out a big pop!

I pulled off my boxers and i sticked my dick into his tight ass hole. "Lucas have you ever had sex Jesus Christ it's tight! " I said and Lucas looked away and blushed.

"Um this is my first? " my eyes widened as I pushed back into him. He gasped and tears fell out his eyes. I continued on doing that until the door slammed open.

"Lucas!- What the fuck??!?! " Evan yelled and I pulled out and fell to the floor.

"Jesus Christ Evan! Ever heard of knocking!?!? " Lucas Said and pulled the cover over himself. I grabbed my other blanket and put on myself and Evan looked at me.

"Well then I'll just see myself out then. "

"Ugh you didn't even cum. "