Journal Entry 7

/still in Johns pov/

We sat in the booth of IHOP, and stared at the menu. "I wanna omelet! " I said, and Luca laughed.

"I want waffles! " He said, grinning. I saw the waiter walk up to the table, and I felt him checking me out. Nice... not. Maybe. Fuck dude these gay thoughts been killin me. Especially the ones toward the boy in front of me.

"Hello my name is Daniel, I'm your waiter today! To start it off, what can I get you two to drink? " he asked... still checking me out.

"Can I have coffee? " Luca asked, and the man wrote it down.

"Uhh water? " I said, and he nodded walking off.
I stared at Lucas, as he seemed a bit... sad? I would have asked, but I didn't want to pry.

The waiter came back a few minutes later, the cup of coffee in his hands, and my water. He placed them down, and Luca grabbed the milk and packets of sugar. I watched as he poured it in the cup, and mixed it all together.

I picked up the water, drinking it. The waiter came back, "What can I get y'all to eat today? " he asked staring at Lucas.

"Can I have I get waffle combo? " Luca asked, and the guy smiled. He wrote it down, and I felt like shoving that shit in his fucking eye ball- what?

"What can I get you? " he asked me.

"I'll get a extra cheesy omelette? " I asked, and he wrote it down.

"That's it for you guys? " he asked and we nodded.

"That guy is a creep. " Luca whispered, and I nodded.

"Bet he wants a threesome! " I said, and Luca shushed me.

"Shut up, John! " he said, laughing slightly.

I smiled and he continued to laugh. I looked out the window seeing that rain was falling... hard. I felt my phone go off, and I picked it up.

Jonah the great straight: What up my gayto? How's college for ya

Me: great, and what the fuck is a gayto?

Jonah the great straight: nothin to worry bout, meet any friends?

Me: yea his names Lucas and he's f u c k I n cute.

Me: and gay

Jonah the great straight: FUCK YEAH! MARRY'EM

Me: Fuck ya brother

Jonah the great straight: yo btw momma comin to town soon

Jonah the great straight: she's bringin the good kush

Me: yeS momma bringin the good kush, now bye my omelet is ready.

Jonah the great straight: see ya brother

I laughed slightly at the conversation, then looking at the nice omelet in front of my face. I looked at Luca, who was currently chugging a cup of coffee, accidentally spilling some on his hoodie.

"Fuck! " he Said and I passed him a napkin. He took it, and wiped of the stain.

"That's why you don't chug coffee. " I said, and he throw a sugar packet at my head. We laughed, and I then cut open the omelette, the cheese gliding carefully down the plate with ease.

I grinned, and shoved a fork full into my mouth. Luca laughed at me, and I stared confused.
"What? " I asked and he laughed harder.

"I'm sorry, I just couldn't handle the way you shoved it into your mouth so viscously! " He said, and took a bit of his... Canadian bacon. That had syrup dripping off it.

"That's one Canadian combo right there- " "Shut up! Ya big racist. " Luca cut me off, and I stood offended.

"I'm not racist, if anything your racist for thinking that's racist! " I said back, and we laughed.

We continued to eat, in some what silence. Luca pushed his plate away, and dramatically collapsed onto the bench. "Too full, I cant breath... tell my dads side I love them... "

I laughed at him, as he fell to the floor. "Ow fuck- THATS YOUR DICK! " he yelled as his hand grabbed it, most likely accidentally.

I laughed so hard as he frantically rushed to get out the position, only making it ten times worst. He awkward sat on the bench, as I rolled on the floor, my pants kinda tight.

The waiter walked over, and left the tab on the table, smiling at the two of us as he walked away.

Creep.