Journal Entry 10

"What's so funny? " John asked his face full of baking powder. Craig laughed, the bag of it laying on the floor as he bent over to laugh.

"Jo- Your fucking face! Omg! " Tyler said as he walked towards us, he started wheezing and I laughed harder.

"What's wrong with my face?! GUyS! " John said, his voice cracking at the end. I fell to the floor, holding my stomach as I laughed.

John laughed at his voice crack, as Tyler's laugh turned into multiple wheezes, which turned into coughs. Eventually dying.

John grabbed his phone, and checked the camera and laughed at himself. Tears started falling from my eyes at the sight.

"Y'all need to leave the premises, it's dorm check! " The lady yelled, and I continued to giggled as I wiped away my tears.

Tyler rushed off, immediately, still laughing. Craig nodded, and picked up his bag of powder and walked back in his dorm.

John and I rushed into our dorm. "Hide the pot! " I said, and John rushed to put it in the clean trash bag.

"Fuck! My vape! Where is it? " John looked around, and grabbed the vape and shoved it under his bed in a box he had down there. I grabbed the weed out the trash and shoved it in the microwave.

"My fucking usb! Where the hell is it, god Damb! " I grabbed my usb, and shoved in my back pocket. They check USB's for some reason, and I don't feel like dealing with that shit.

The lady walked in, his mustache was looking horrifying as aways. She pushed up her glasses, and looked around the room. She checked her broad, and walked into the bathroom.

"Hmm... " she said, as her back was turned I mocked. John laughed, and she turned around and I quickly stopped.

"Great. " She said, and walking around the room. We stared at her as she checked something on her board. She was about to open the microwave, so I yelled. "John! Don't let her open that remember what happened? "

She turned around, "what happened with the microwave? " she asked and I grinned. "Well last time I opened it just electrocuted me and I haven't had the chance to call for a new one. " I said and she nodded.

"So sorry for the inconvenience, we'll have a replacement here by Wednesday. She walked out the room and said something into her walkie.

"We should do something with this. " John said, throwing it over to me.

"Smoke it. " I said, and John rolled his eyes.

"Fuck that, last time I smoked that shit I wasted 120 on food. " The door busted open, Tyler and Nogla smiling with their dogs. I shoved the weed in a cabinet and Tyler squinted.

"We'll talk about that later, but watch the dogs? " we nodded, and Tyler and Nogla rushed out the door.

"They know we have the kush. "

"It's a nightmare. "