Journal Entry 4

/1 month later/

John had actually moved into my dorm, which was nice cause I wasn't alone all the time. We became closer, but we don't know everything about one another. I spent more time with him than I ever did with my family, besides my sister.

Tyler and Nogla finally came out to each other, and almost got in trouble for the dogs during dorm check, but we covered their asses by keeping them in our dorm.

"Heya Luca! " John yelled as he walked into the dorm, pointing finger guns at me.

"Hey, John! " I yelled back, grabbing my fucking USB out my laptop.

"What's poppin'? " he said, taking a hint of his vape.

"Popcorn. " I said, and John laughed. He collapsed on his bed  and took off his boots.

"Anything else? " He asked, looking at me.

"I have to go visit some family... like right now, can I borrow your car? " I asked, and he tosses me his car keys.

"Knock yourself out, " he said and I nodded. I caught the keys and walked out the room.

I'm about to regret all life choices.

~~~

I sat in the booth of the restaurant, my 'family' sat around me. I saw my sister, and felt smile on my face. She sat next to me, and she hugged me. I hugged back.

"How've you been? " she asked, and I smiled at the thought of John, my newest, but a very good friend. He's also really hot-

"Great, I met this guy named John, he's like the gayer Evan. " I said, and she laughed.

"Isn't Evan gay? " she asked, and I laughed.

"He's bi. " I said, and she nodded. "How have you been? " I asked, and she shrugged.

"I miss college, and my little brother! Oh and I broke it off with Samuel, he's such a fucking creep! " she said, and I nodded.

"Yeah, didn't he try to get into my pants once? " I asked, and she nodded.

"He's tried to get into everyone's pants! " she laughed, and I smiled. I really missed her, she's one of the best things in this family, cause she's not like them at all.

This is my moms side, though. My dads side is really cool too. My moms is full of homophobes and... very racist and disgusting stuff that woman should be this already at your age and men should be doing this kinda stuff.

"Now, enough about ourselves, 'Lucas' are you over your 'gay' phase already? " my mom asked, and I felt my heart start to beat faster.

"Mom, leave him alone. " Jaden said, and mom rolled her eyes.

"No, no I need to hear if my son has returned to normal. " she said, and I frowned. Of course, now I want to go back to my dorm, and cry. I'm such a fucking baby.

"It's not a phase, and I have to go now. " I said, waving to the family. My sister waved back, getting told she'll getter disease I have. I shook my head, and got into the car and drove back to my dorm.

I got their and I ran into my room, and onto my bed. Thankfully John wasn't there, so I could cry freely.
I grabbed a pillow, and hugged it close as I poured out my eyes.

Fuck why did I have to be fucking gay! Why do I like it right up the ass huh? Fuck me. I heard the door open, John about to yell something dumb before he saw me, a helpless boy who's crying.

"What's wrong? " he asked, and sat across from home.

"It's just family stuff, don't worry about it. " I said, and he gave me look.

"Come on, Tell? " John said, and I sighed.

"Almost all of them hate me for being gay.. they always ask 'is your gay phase over?' Or 'has your disease been cured?' I just don't get it. " I said.

"Dude I'm sorry for that, but I got you something! " John said, laughing a bit.

"What is that? " I asked, wiping my eyes.

"Here you go! " he handed me a bag, and I nervously laughed. I opened it and saw a plushie milk bag.

"Oh come on John! " I laughed, and he smiled.

"I know you love milk, Hell your milk too, so I got you something! "

I smiled, then guilt came over me. He should know some stuff about me, especially that. "Um John there's something you should know.. " I gulped, and John looked up at me.

"What's that, milk boi? " he said, smiling.

"I'm Tyron, and I'm gonna fuck your bitch, long dick style! " I laughed, and we both started to wheeze.