Journal Entry 12.

"Can we just say that Lucas is an asshole, and deserves to be fucked in the asshole? " John said, as I placed down a plus four card.

"Um color green. " John breathed, and Evan laughed. I laughed, and Evan placed down his card.

"Fuck! " Jonathan said, as he throw down his green card.

John drew a bunch of cards, before finally throwing down a plus four. I grinned, and placed down my plus four, Evan placed down one too, Jonathan placed another.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!? " John screamed, and picked up 16 cards. I laughed, as did everyone else as John stared at his cards. "And i still don't have a fucking green. "

I laughed harder and soon stopped. I put down my blue reverse, since that's the color Jonathan chose.
John sighed, and put down his blue card. Jonathan continued, and placed his blue.

"Uno! " He said, and the whole table stared.

"John. Fuck him over! " I said, and John nodded. Evan went, I went, then John. John placed down his plus 4, and Jonathan frowned.

Then smiled as he placed down a wildcard, that yes was a plus 4. "GG! " Evan said, and Jonathan throw up his hands.

"I win! I win! I win! " Jonathan sang, and did a weird dance. I laughed and John throw his cards down. I looked at them, and instantly started laughing.

"You lit-literally only have yellows! Oh my god! " I laughed, and John stared at me.

"Oh really?! " John said, and I continued to laugh.
John smirked, and charged me down to the floor as I laughed.

Evan laughed, and Jonathan rolled on the floor as John viscously tickled me. I laughed harder as he tickled me.

~~~
/Evans pov lol/

"Bro John and Lucas were meant to be! " Jonathan said, as he laid in bed hanging off side of the bed.

"U-rite! " I said, and continued writing the stupid essay.

"It's are mission, are big mission to get those weed smokin mother fuckers together! " Jonathan said, and I laughed.

"Alright, let me finish this paragraph babe. " I said, and Jonathan nodded. Then he fell of the bed, and he yelled.

"My bodyyyy! Evan!!" Jonathan screamed and I sighed. I put the laptop on the table, and picked up Jonathan.

"There there, you big baby. " I said, as Jonathan laid on me.