SHY OR BOLD?

Enjoy reading guys...welcome to the journey with me of book DHAK DHAK ❤

St.ANDREWS COLLEGE..

Today is freshers day. This college has famous gang name-' KINGS'.They are a big prankster  prank and bully .

Their is another gang name-' PEACE'.This gang is loved by every  students in the college  because this gang members are against bully, raging. They try to protect students from been prey of King gang .

Kings gang has 5 members in all:-

1-Daksh
2-Tia
3-Veer
4-Ragini
5-)Vikram

While Peace gang also have 5 members,

1-Shivaay
2-Omkara
3-Rudra
4-Bhavya
5-Gauri.

(Here  Omkara and Rudra are not Shivaay's brothers but friends.)

Their use to always be clash between Kings and Peace Group.

So it was as freshers day...

A new girl walked inside...she was wearing specks ...having long curly hairs...dark brown eyes..wearing a simple long kurti looking beautiful and shy at same time she was none other than our heroine Anika.

She entered campus slowly and she ws somewhere feared of new faces ...

Their Daksh was with his gang in campus and his eyes fell on anika and pure lust could be seen in his eyes he smirked and told his friends that they got new fellow to bully.

Anika was walking and was surrounded by King gang members who were all smirking at her.

She tried to go away but was blocked by daksh...she stepped back and fear was clearly visible in her eyes.

Oh baby...kaha jaa rahi ho asked daksh .

Anika made disgust face but kept herself calm and said i'm going to search my class.

Oh so r u fresher asked ragini to which anika nodded.

Tum aise nahi jaa sakti said tia coming towards her.

What do u mean asked anika been confused.

All other students had stopped and were watching the drama going on..

Iska matlab yeh hai ke u chashmish have to dance for us here said ragini and took away her specks and crushed it with her foot.

My specks said anika who saw it getting crashed by ragini.

Oh poor baby said tia while anika had tears in her eyes.

So dance for us said veer.

To which anika just stood their with her face down and not moving.

I said dance...shouted daksh but she was admant at her place.

Tum aise nahi manogi ....abb dekhta hoon tumhe kaun bachata hai said daksh and moved closer to her.

What r u gonna do asked vikram to daksh.

I am going to kiss her in front of whole college said daksh smirkingly while other gasp in shock.

As daksh was going to hold her shoulders..thud

A voice was heard and daksh was on ground at anika's feet while all other gasp.

Yes daksh was given a tight slap by none other than our anika ...she had blood shot eyes all moved back seeing her anger.

How dare u said daksh and stood up.

Dare toh mujhme bohot hai tum luche-tuche ki band naa bajaiya naa toh mera bhi naam anika nahi said anika and took out her chameli(sandal) and started beating daksh..tia and ragini ran behind veera nd vikram while anika continued her torture.

How dare u...agar age se tumhne kissi ko pareshaan yaa bully kiya naa toh mujhse bura koi nahi hoga said anika and continued her work while daksh was wincing in pain all other students started laughing at him.

Soon two girls came and stopped anika while daksh bhaaga apni jaan bachakar.

Anika calmed herself down and wore her sandal back facing two girls who were none other than gauri and bhavya.

All went back to their respective work ...while their were 3 persons standing their one was smirking while other two had their jaws dropped on ground.

Hello myself Gauri....and myself bhavya both introduced her to anika.

While anika smiled and introduced herself.

Tum toh kamal ki chirraiya ho ..daksh ko kya dhoya hai said gauri.

Chi....chira whata sked anika been confused.

Anika she means girl actually she has her own dictionary of words said bhavya.

Chalo we will make u meet our friends said gauri to which she nodded.

They took her where shivaay ,om and rudra were standing.

Gauri shook both of them(omru who were beyond shock) and they came back to their sense .

Anika he is om pointing towards him..Rudra they hand shaked and introduced themselves  and Shivaay..while anika lift her eyes to meet with blue green eyes...he was smirking ....she lost in his eyes and came back to senses as bell rang.

Oh common guys its time for our lecture said bhavya.

Umm anika whats ur room no asked om.

30 said anika

Thats great we all r in same class said rudra and slwoly all made their way to the class.

While shivaay whispered something in her ears making her slightly blush.

I LIKE UR SHY+BOLD AVATAR...saying this he went ahead smiling while anika at back.

As they entered class all were shocked to see anika including KINGS group.

The news that a fresher bet daksh khurrana head of kings group spread like the fire and also students had uploaded video on youtube.

Proffesor entered and all settled themselves while he introduced anika as topper in one of college and with scholarship she had entered this college all were impressed by hera s u all know first impression is the last impression.

Anika u have to sit with shivaay said proffesor making whole class shock as shivaay never allowed any girl to sit beside him even if it is gauri or bhavya.

Om and rudra would sit with gauri and bhavya always while shivaay alone.

Anika nodded and shivaay shifted inside making space for anika to sit while others were surprised by his behaviour and some girls were jealous of anika.

Precap:- ISHQ MERI SEHAT KE LIYE AACHA NAHI HAI SAID SHIVAAY EYEING ANIKA.

I hope u liked the first chp of story.

Plzz vote and comment guys...waiting for ur response.

Silent readers do vote and comment.

Signing off

PRACHI 💞

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤