Revelations..

Hi guys i'm back ...Prachi!! I missed u so much guys and thankyou for beautiful comments and messages and sorry i could not reply to anyone.

This update is dedicated to my dear friends and a special friend of mine @vedika
Shrutz123
anuishqa
Ssarah29
Jazz_5rock
cutesnehu
Pinkisaha2012

So enjoy reading guys..❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Arnav looked into his eyes anika saw pain,guilt,sadness and many emotions in his eyes.

U really wanna listen asked arnav to which anika nodded.

Ok so i had sister name vanshika i used to call her vanshu .

She was just 8 yrs old while i was 15 years old at that time.

One day we all went to temple me mom ,dad and vanshu.

Me and dad came out first while mom and vanshu were still in temple.

Mon got down first while dad was busy with call and vanshu was playing with flowers and was not listening to mom.

I knew how my baby sis was naughty she would never listen to mom so i made my way towards them but..

Their was blast...🔥🔥🔥

I was rooted at my place while my mom had hitted her head with rock while my baby sis my vashu was no more saying this arnav cried.

I just could not beleive what happened..my dad immediately took my mom in hospital and we got to know that she has suffered from memory loss ...right now she doesn't remember that she had daughter which died in blast.

That day i lost my sis i lost my life...everything was burned their many people died many were injured and i never found my vanshu body their ..i was bad brother i could not protect my sis saying this he cried hard while anika hugged him and she also had tears in her eyes.

Arnav cried for long taking out all feelings which he had surpressed it for so long time.

Arnav can i call u bhaiya asked anika to arnav's surprise .

Arnav smiled widely and hugged anika...anika smiled as she always wanted a big bro.

I promise to fulfill ur every wish princess...i promise to protect u said arnava nd kissed her forehead while anika smiled through tears and wiped arnav's tears.

Bhaiya i'm hungry now said anika with cute pout.

Common will go down and have breakfast and yes dont forget to take ur medicine ok said arnav.

To which anika nodded like obedient child and both went down.

Both had breakfast teasing and laughing and arnav warned anika to take rest while he went to office.

In India...

Shivaay got to know that anika is in Amsterdam and he was all set to go their.

His flight was after 5 hrs...he was sea offed at airport by all his friends and his parents and they told him to only come back with anika to which he nodded and soon left to board on plane.

Amsterdam..

Anika had hobby to write diary ...nobody knew not even shivaay. She was getting bored so she thought to write diary and she noted all events happened with her in morning.

Arnav was calling her every 2 hrs to ask whether she is okay or she needs something. Anika felt overwhelmed and she also complains to him every 2 hrs that she is feeling bored.

Soon it was evening anika knew that arnav would be back at any minute so she was waiting for him sitting in halk and she heard a bark.

Anika searched here and their but she did not find any dog she thought she must be hallucinating but soon she heard bark once again.

Now it was confirmed that she is not dreaming their is really dog here or their.

She followed the path from where the noise was coming and saw a cute white colour puppy with long hairs she squealed in happiness .

Avoid background.

Surprise shouted arnav coming in view.

Bhaiya is this for me asked anika with twinkle in her eyes to which he nodded and anika litreally jumped on him making him stumble while he laugh at her antics.

Thankyou thankyou so much bhaiya...its amazing surprise and best i ever got..he is so cute said aniak adoring him.

Uhh...wait the dog is girl said arnav.

Anika smiled and took pet in her arms and caressed her body while pupoy snuggled into his warmth.

Anika u were feeling alone right so i bought her..now u will not feel lonely said arnav and was happy seeing her sister happy.

Anika name her said arnav sitting nxt to anika who was busy adoring sleeping puppy in her arms.

Bhaiya she is so preety i think i would name her smowhite or fluffy but i cannot choose one of the name said anika.

Aree no problem let are readers choose it so guys u have to choose one name and the name which is in majority ..we would give that name to puppy said arnav.
1-Snow white
2-fluffy.

Good idea bhaiya so guys do choose and message okay said anika.

The day got over it was morning..

Their shivaay stepped out of plane reaching Amsterdam ...finally im here meet u soon anika said shivaay.

While today arnav woke up early as he had to go and receive mallika's cousin..she had informed him that he is here for some imp thing and as mallika and her family are out of station arnav requested mallika that it will be fine if his cousin stays with him.

Arnav went to anika's room only to find her sleeping soundly he kissed her forehead and went to airport.

Their shivaay got to knew that he is gonna stay with mallika's to -be-husband.

It was quiet akward for him but due to mallika's much instance he agreed.

Their arnav reached airport and started searching for the person and while walking he dashed with another person.

And the person turned out to be none other than shivaay.

Oh sorry man said arnav to which he too mumbled sorry abd shivaay was surprised to see malika 's pic on his wallpaper.

Umm...r u arnav asked shivaay.

Yes but how do u know asked arnav..

Actually seeing my cousin mallika pic on ur wallpaper i got to know said shivaay.

Oh so u r shivaay nice to meet u bro said arnav and hugged him and shivaay too hugged him back.

Come lets get going said arnav to which shivaay nodded.

Precap:- Anika's reaction to see shivaay in front of her!!!

Do vote and comment guys..❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤