UPCOMING DANGER...

This update is dedicated too...

Amisha859451shivika
user02759713
shrashtis- i miss u girl where r u??

Enjoy reading guys...❤❤❤❤❤❤

Shivaay clicked button which opened secret door to library but as they entered they did not find anyone.

Anika is not here also then where is she? Asked arnav.

If she is nowhere to be found and also watchman said that she did not go out then she should be here but no one is their told mallika being confused.

Wait i know she is here only said shivaay.

But shivaay this is only secret room we all know said arnav.

Arnav u don't know her properly she has many secret doors in her life which slowly she will open to u said shivaay and started searching something.

Haww shivaay its bad manners to search in others room said mallika.

Mallika just wait and watch what i'm searching and soon he found it and the thing was none other than teddy bear.

Shivaay man tumhe kab se teddies ka shauk hai asked arnav.

Tum itni der se iss teddy ko doondh rahe the asked mallika.

Wait ..saying this he turned teddy and opened its zip and soon took out key surprising arnav and mallika.

How do u know their is a key inside it asked arnav.

Arnav back in india she had once told me that when i will never find her anywhere nor in house or secret room then their would be a key to one more secret door in this room explained shivaay.

To which both nodded.

Guys we got the key but lets search for the door said shivaay and all 3 started seraching in diffrent directions.

Truely speaking aisa lag raha hai mano hum CID hai aur kuch proof doondh rahe hai said mallika sighing making arnav chuckle.

Voh toh hai agreed shivaay and continued searching.

Huhhh..i'm tired now shivaay anika ne tumhara papu banaya hoga said mallika and sat on bed.

Nope....yahi kahi hoga yeh door said shivaay.

Shivaay its half and hour we are searching for it and now i don't have energy said arnav and sat beside mallika.

Shivaay to sat on bed and all started thinking that where anika would be now all were angry on her ....how could she go without informing anyone ...here they r worried for her and she even can't inform about where she is.

Soon anika entered from into her room from door!!
(How can this be possible she went inside her room before sometime how come she came from her room door??....socho socho!!)

Anika called mallika and hugged her.

While arnav was very angry with her!!

Anika where were u?? Do u know what's the time?How can u be so irresponsible? We were so worried for u said mallika .

Voh i was voh mein nahi bata sakti said anika.

What the hell anika how can u be so irresponsible...u r not a kid !! Even now u cannot tell us reason where were u it mighr be ur personal but atleast inform that u r going out shouted arnav making everyone flinch...
And went out of room being angry while loan tear escaped from anika's eyes she quickly wiped it while mallika went behind arnav and only shivaay and anika were left.

Anika..plzz dont feel bad ..u know arnav was very tensed form u said shivaay.

I understand shivaay and i wanna stay sometime alone plzz requested anika and shivaay nodeed understanding it and went from their while anika closed the door and sobbed as she was only used to her brother's love and care...

Anika don't cry and focus on ur mission ..but now u have one more mission of manofying all 3 of them.

Though shivaay is not mad at me but he seems to be upset and so as mallika.

That night two souls were very upset one anika and other arnav..

New day...

Arnav went to office early as he was in guilt of shouting at anika .

While anika was upset but continued her mission...

She went out of mansion but this time informing mallika..

Hello send me the address said anika and cut the call.

Third person pov....

Anika was all set to find the culprit behind it and drove the car towards the destination . Soon she reached at lone place where their was a closed factory.

She entered inside factory slowly and saw a source of light from one of the cabins she slowly made her way inthat direction and peeped inside it and saw tow persons sitting on chair and were talking about something.

Arnav Singh Raizada 's schedule is here where does he go ....what does he do said first person handing tab to other person.

Good....i want him dead u know that he is my  biggest enemy last time the attack planned by us was flopped due to that girl.

I must say she is very strong i mean how she tackled and fought with all r men's said the person.

Her name is anika and yes her information is hidden we tried to hack but it is safed with high security said another person.

Hmm...then something must be their i want her full info ....do whatever u want ..and even i came to know that shakti singh oberoi's son Shivaay Singh Oberoi is staying with them.

Yess he has come here for vacation said the person.

That's even good abb ek teer se teen nishaan Arnav,Anika and Shivaay said that man.

Anika listened to all talks and she thought that she has heard this voice somewhere else too but she could not recognise and when she turned she was shocked.

Their were two men standing behind her and caught hold of her and took her inside the cabin.

Leave me i said leave me u bastard..dare u touch me i will kill u threatned anika and tried to come out of their hold.

Both the person sitting inside cabin turned aroud listening to girl's voice as they turned anika was shock to see person standing in front of her who was none other than....

Cliffhanger.

I hope it was not boring chp....

Precap:- Ahh..leave mee what r u doing....shivaay....bhaiyaa shouted anika crying.

What r they doing with her?

Anika is in danger!!how will arnav and shivaay save her?

To know plzz stay tuned .

Do vote and comment guys..❤❤❤❤❤❤