--------------------

Enjoy reading guys...❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Anika was discharged from hospital and since her mom - dad were out of town she had to stay at OM.

Though anika denied but on much force of shivaay and his dad she agreed.

Anika enterd OM and was awestruck by its beauty ...as her mansion was also same but interiors were completely diffrent.

Oh my maata shivaay finally tu mujhe meri bahu lakar di said pinky entering.

All were confused.

Maa ,she is my friend anika shivaay introduced her to which she smiled.

Oh,welcome beta aapna hi ghar samajhna said pinky caressing her face.

Shivaay anika ka ko uska kamra bata de and both get freshen up in ur rooms and come down for dinner said pinky and went away.

While shivaay showed anika her room and asked if she needs something she should not call him...to which anika rolled her eyes.

Thats so mean of u said anika .

To which shivaay did his famous hair flick and left from their.

Bagad billa kahika said anika little loudely.

I heard that said shivaay.

Good for u said anika loudely and closed the door.

Ajeeb banda hai kabhi aacha behave karta hai toh kabhi aise ke pehchanta hi nahi hai said anika to herself and left for having bath.

Later anika went down to have dinner with the family.

At start she was feeling akward but shivaay's parents were too friendly and lovely so she took no time to mingle with them.

Pinky told shivaay's childhood stories embaressing him while making anika laugh who came to know his petname BILLU..😊😉

After sometime anika went back to her room and sat on couch near balcony and lost in thoughts.

Anika pov...

Shivaay's family is so nice and especially pinky aunty is so cute....

She slightly felt pain in her head....ahh...she drank water and closed her eyes....

But i cannot understand one thing why did the people wanted to kidnapp me...maine kiska kya bigada hai ...but soon she drifted into sleep.

At 2:30 am....midnight.

Anika woke up as she was not feeling sleepy anymore ...she was craving for ice cream.

So she slowly tip-toed out of her room and went in kitchen...she opened fridge and to her surprise their was ice cream inside it she quickly took box and headed towards her room but she saw that shivaay rooms light are onn and she knocked ...

In no time shivaay opened only to find anika at her room door with ice cream box in her hand and giving a cheeky smile.

Anika u didnt sleep said shivaay making way so that she entre inside.

Nahh...i was not getting sleep morever wanted to have ice cream said anika showing him box.

Hmm...said shivaay and walk back to couch taking novel.

Waise why did u not sleep....asked anika.

I was not getting sleep so just thought to read a novel said shivaay.

Anika sat beside shivaay maintaining good distance and opened ice crem box and started having it .

While shivaay on other hand could not read novel as his mind was occupied for eating ice cream.

He was looking towards anika like a lost child while anika was busy with her ice cream.

Anika turned to see shivaay staring at her and ice -cream she raised her eyebrow to ask do-u-want wala look while he nodded in no and continued reading it but could not concentrate.

Shivaay ...if u want u can have ...i mean i can share my ice cream with u said anika.

Who told u i want ice cream...and i dont like it said shivaay and turned around.

Ok as u wish said anika and continued her work.

Wow...it was delicious now i'm full said anika.

Shivaay turned and saw that she finished full box.

Anika pura kha gai asked shivaay.

Huh..matlab asked confused anika.

Matlab mere liye kuch bacha hi nahi said shivaay.

Haww...i asked u if u want but u like always showed tadi that i dont like ice cream and now u r blaming me billu said anika being angry.

Anika dont call me that said shivaay greeting his teeth.

Billu...i will call u billu...anika said showing her tounge.

Anika just stop it calling me that said shivaay.

No ...never billu ji said anika and started running.

Shivaay ran behind her...while anika continued chanting billuji making him irritate.

Finally he caught hold of her and pinned her to wall...she was shocked seeing his avatar ...his eyes changed colour.

Dont u dare say again..and remember one tging u r no one more tha guest and u have no rights to call me that stay in ur limits anika said shivaay holding her tightly and digging his nails in her soft hands causing her wince inpain.

Tears welled up in her eyes she just pushed him and ran to her room while shivaay closed her eyes to calm him down and run his hands in his hairs...and somewhere felt guilty for behaving like this with her.

Anika ran to her room and closed her door and a lone tear escaped her eyes...she wiped it and started blowing her hands as it was paining and burning.

Huh...bagad billa kahika jab dekho tab girgit ki tarah rang badalta rehta hai...abb toh mein usse bat bhi nahi karungi sirf apne kaam se kaam rakhungi said anika and slept without tending her wounds.

Slowly shivaay entered her room and found her asleep and slowly without disturbing her he first-aid her wounds and mumbled sorry and left the room.

I hope u all liked the chp.

Precap:- Start of friendship..😊

Do vote and comment guys...❤❤❤❤❤❤❤