GROUPBAAZ...

Before starting chp i would wish Haapy Birthday🎂 to my watpadd bestie vediii_17 and this chp is dedicated especially to her and my all dear loyal readers i love u all 💗.

So without wasting more time lets get back to the chp enjoy reading guys..💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

So after that incident shivaay staeted developing fear to loose anika that night he could not sleep ...he woke up and went towards balcony to divert his mind from negative thoughts he sat on chair and was in his thoughts when he felt blanket surrounding him and someone sitting beside him.

He turned to se anika sitting close to him and both wraped in same blanket while anika had poted face seeing this shivaay chuckled.

What happened to kumbhkaran today ...not getting sleep asked shivaay.

I'm not kumbhkaran shiv and yes i am feeling sleepy but i'm not getting sleep said anika and cuddle into shivaay wrapping her arms around his waist while shivaay hugged her too.

Soon anika drifted into deep slumber while shivaay was awake stroking her hairs and seeing her asleep he kissed her hairs and took her in hid arms and made her sleep in her room and went back to his roomand soon sleep overtook him.

Morning...

Everybody was up today as they were excited as their real trip starts today.

After getting freshen up all met at dining hall wishing each other mornings while gauri and bhavya were very much excited for treking.

Soon kabir came to announce something..

So ladies and gentleman we will start our trek to Khipshi Pass but before that lets make it more amazing so the thing is their will be 2 groups in total 20 -20 people in each... ok so here r the names of team members get divided according to the list.

Soon everybody got shuffled into groups and twist was Anika, Om and Rudra were in one group including Raj and Shivaay , Gauri and Bhavya in other.

Shivaay was upset that anika was in opposite team but seeing anika smiling and happy he forgot all his worries and promise to make her trip memorable.

Soon after packing their imp things they need for trek and some clothes they started their treking.

Also it was decided the person who reaches first from whichever team that team will rest and have fun while other team will have to cook food and set up tent.

Anika was nervous but shivaay assured her and soon they started walking.

Though they were in opposite team but still walked together.

Shivaay tell me one thing why do u like flirting with other girls asked anika.

Anika r u getting jealous teased shivaay to her to which she nodfed in no.

Jealous and me no shivaay common give answer said anika.

U know anika flirt is good for my health just like yoga said shivaay to which anika gave look of nothing-will-happen of you.

Anika saw that they were going to reach and also ahead of other members so she told shivaay to rest sometime with her as she is tired.

Shivaay calledanika to which he turned towards her....u know tumhare jaise ladke flirt karne ke liye nahi ishq karne ke liye bane hai tum duniya ko chaihe jitna bata do ke u dont beleive in love but one day u will really fall in love said anika seeing in his eyes while shivaay was mesmerised by his words.

Come shivaay lets go said anika and stood up soon shivaay got up but fall as anika had tied his shoelace together while anika laughed and run ahead.

Anikaaa called shivaay this is not fare u did cheating said shivaay while anika shouted eveything is fare in love war and game shiv while shivaay smiled seeing her childish antics.

Anika reached first and soon other team members came up and as decided anika and team will rest and shivaay and team will do rest of things.

While anika was sad as she did cheating so she decided to help shivaay and others.

Shivaay was setting up tent and soon anika joined while shivaay denied but she told that she felt bad as due to her he has to do all work so she wanna help.

Shivaay went towards her and cupped her face and thought how innocent she is he polietly denied her once again that it is not needed but u know shivaay could never win against his anika and therefore anika ended up helping him.

Shivaay bhaiya called rudra and informed that their is small party held behind and they r going their.

Anika lets go it will be fun said shivaay but anika denied saying she don't wanna go but shivaay forcefully took her.

All were dancing in pairs on romantic beat while shivaay pulled anika with him on dance floor.

He encircled his arms around her waist pulling her close while she encircled her arms around his neck ..both were going in flow looking like perfect couple.

Slowly he turned her and back hugged her ..anika was breathing heavily due to their proximity while shivaay was nuzzling in her hairs.

Soon he turned her around and came really close anika's cheek had tinted pink in colour both were at end everybody were in their ownself while shivaay cupped her face and kissed her forehead then slowly her eyes while anika was like red now slowly he kissed her both cheeks and was moving closer to her lips.

Shiv whispered anika and.....

Socho socho...

Precap:- Fun continues...

I hope it was not boring chp..

Do vote and comment guys ..💖💖💖💖💖💖