SHIVIKA DAYOUT

So as per reader's request i have shifted precap ahead!! So for now shivaay is not going anywhere...

This update is dedicated to....

Amisha859451shivika
user02759713
@Rupashah2

So enjoy reading guys..💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

New day....

In anika's room...

After so many days anika was sleeping peacefully with small smile crept on her face.

Shivaay entered room silently as he knew that anika is lady khumbhkara she sleeps like a log .

He knew her habit as when they were in india when they used to study together till late night...shivaay would be first one to wake up and then his major tough task was to wake her up.

Shivaay knew the trick to wake her up.

So he slowly sat beside her on bed and carresed her face making her smile widely.

And he started singing song which anika loved to the core..

Oh Jaana..❤❤❤❤❤

Oh jaana khoya khoya rehta hai dil tadap ke kehta hai tu hai mere jeene ki wajah oh jaana..

Tanha adhoora sa
Khaamosh lamha sa
Tehra hua hai dil yahaan
Mehsoos kar le tu
Jazbaat ki khushbu
Khud se karun kya mai bayaan

Dard hai jo halka sa
Khaab khaab chalka sa
Tu muskuraaye har jagah
O jaana..

Till then anika woke up and had a bright smile on her face...shivaay continued song while she sat their listening to it.

Soon she also started singing that song..

Kis pe karun zaahir
Hain dard kya aakhir
Kyon sukoon mujh se khafa
Betaab lamhon mein
Benaam aashqon mein
Yeh aaks kis ka ban gaya
Ghum ko aazmaane de
Dil ko chot khaane de
Kya h chale kuch to pata

O jaana
Khoya khoya rehta hai
Dil tadap ye kehta hai
Tu hai mere jeene ki wajah
O jaana.. O jaana o jaana..

And they heard clap sound from behind they turned around and saw arnav and mallika leaning on door.

Amazing guys such a preety song said mallika entering inside.

And not to forget u both have amazing voice guys said arnav.

Good morning princess said arnav kissing anika's forehead.

Gm bhai said anika with a smile.

But tell me one thing guys how do u both know the song asked mallika.

Mallika its my favourite song said anika.

Yup i can see that the way u were singing each and every lyrics of song it was clear that this song is close to ur heart said arnav.

But shivaay how do u come here in anika's room and also singing song? I mean u dont even know each other properly right asked mallika being all confused.

(Anika and shivaay did not tell them that they knew each other..)

Anika was indicating shivaay through her eyes that now its time to tell the truth.

To which he nodded and took a breath and said.

Umm...mallika me and anika know each other said shivaay.

Oka..what!! Said mallika...

But that day u both told me that u dont know each other asked arnav.

Yes bhai actually their were some misunderstanding between us so ...but now everything is sorted said anika to which both nodded.

Ok so guys breakfast is ready anika get freshen up and come down said mallika and went away with arnav.

Now only anika and shivaay were their in roomand their was akwards silence.

Soo...asked anika.

Soo....repeated shivaay.

Ughh shivaay cant we just stop acting like strangers and go back to our normal friendship asked anika with a hope.

Shivaay just smiled and hugged her tightly to which anika smiled and hugged back.

I missed u so much said anika kissing his cheek.

I missed u too anni said shivaay kissing her forehead.

Shiv lets plan a day out today only we both said anika .

Thats's great idea said shivaay.

Ok so first we will go shopping said anika making shivay chuckle as he knows she is such a big fashion bug and he nodded.

Shivaay went out to inform their plan to malika and arnav while anika went to freshen up.

Anika soon came down been all ready to go for shopping..

Soon shivika bid arnika goodbye and went out if mansion.

Arnav dont u feel their is chance of shivaay and anika asked mallika.

Umm...i dont know sometimes yes and sometimes no said arnav.

U know they have spark in their eyes when they see each other...they r like just made for each other but i guess they still need to figure out their feelings said mallika.

Yup and i hope both realize soon what is right and wrong for them said arnav.

In car..

As planned shivaay and anika moved towards mall.

On entering mall anika dragged shivaay to diffrent store ...she tried more than 20 outfits and only selected 2 or 3 from it.....she is very choosey when comes to fashion and clothing.

They went to nxt store ...anika took 2 hrs at that store shivaay was just following her like lost puppy .

Anika plzz im tired said shivaay being annoyed.

Haww shivaay it has only be 4 hrs we r shopping and i have only bought this much clothes said anika showing him while shivaay's mouth dropped on floor.

Till now she has bought more than 20 pair of clothes and she still needs to buy!! Thought shivaay.

Anika plzz lets go to food court and have something i'm hungry whined shivaay.

Okay common lets go said anika finally showing some mercy on our sso.

Shivaay ordered subway while anika ordered burger both after so long spend time with each other laughing and chatting ..they really missed each other.

Precap: Something Something!!

Dayout continues....

I hope u all liked the chp .

Do vote and comment guys..💖💖💖💖💖💖💖