SHIVIKA SHIVIKA 💖

Enjoy reading guys....💖💖💖💖💖💖

Anika hugged him tightly while shivaay hugged her back kissing on her hairs.

They stayed in this position for sometime and after that anika break the hug and smiled to him .

Common shivaay lets go inside said anika encircling herhands around his arm and pulling him inside only to be stopped by shivaay.

Anika gave confuse look when shivaay asked is her leg still paining to which she nodded and in seconds she was in shivaay's arms which shocked+surprised her nahh...she was use to all such things as shivaay and anika way come to close as best friends or can say gave their relation name of best friend but actually it was something more than that and they had to travel long way to come across that feeling.

He took her inside while others were still busy watching movie he made anika comfortable on sofa and sat beside her pulling her closer.

Aren't they looking made for each other types said gauri to om...while om already knew the answer infact all knew except our shivika.

U know whats my answer said om to which gauri smiled and continued watching movie.

While our hero was not less he find ways to tease anika but had become really protective and little possessive towards her though it had been hardly 2 months of their friendship but nobody dared to badmouth against anika or else they would face shivaay's wrath. Same goes with anika she knew shivaay is flirty but sometimes she would get irritated and jealous and then whole day shivaay had to ask forgiveness from her.

Shivaay wanted to live his life fully enjoying with friends and spend time with family. Yes though he was flirty,filmy type but had ultimate goal to become businessman. ..it was not like he did not beleive in love..yes he often says that he does not beleive in love and mairrages but little did he know he was gonna feel this feeling once in his life.

Right now sitting in living room and watching movie anika would cuddle into shivaay while shivaay would pull her closer they did not mind or felt akward but yes during their budding friendship they face many akward situation but now its normal for them. They hug each other whenever they feel cuddle to each other and kissing forehead and cheeks were normal infact shivaay loved playing with anika's hair while or whenever she cuddle into him in this 2 months they came very close they shared each and every problem with each other at first thet usedto hesitate but as time flew they felt comfortable with each other and shared almost everything or else would anika show her secret places to shivaay ?(i hope u remember anika's secret places😉)

Soon movie got over as today they had to stay in hotel they decided to go out and enjoy the beauty of manali rather than sitting and wasting time.

All got ready wearing their jaket and sweater to prevent them from getting freeze in such cold climate.

Raj wanted to take rest so he decided to stay at hotel ashe was tired due to travelling while shivaay was happy as he could spend time with anika without getting hyper or jealous.

All decided to roam in pairs as bhavya wanted to go in market area while gauri wanted to have Maggie and yes guys gauri is crazy about maggie and u all know their r many stores or i can say dhaba in manali serving maggie or diffrent types.

So atlast it was decided that om will go with gauri while rudra with bhavya and our shivika together.

Anika was very excited but due to her leg injury she became sad as she could not roam 2 -3 places which she decided too...shivaay saw this and cheered her saying they would surely visit that places once they come back on 2nd last day of trip back to hotel while anika smiled to it.

Shivaay insisted anika that he can carry her in his arms wherever she wanna go but anika being admant to walk and not wanted shivaay to get tired carrying her insisted him that she will walk slowly and shivaay sighed in defeat as he could never win from this girl.

Anika was mesmerised by waterfall she saw from the balcony and insisted shivaay to go their slowly they made their way towards it on reaching anika was mesmerisedby its beauty the trees around the water hitting rock and moving in medium speed downwards..butterflies flying all around she was beyond happy as shivaay knew her love for nature.

Shivaay its so beautiful said anika smiling more through her eyes..indeed beautiful said shivaay they made their way towards big rock and sat their dipping their legs in chilled water.

They talked and chatted for sometime ...while getting up anika's leg slipped and she was gonna fall in water but in time shivaay caught hold of her hand pulling her closer hugging her anika had her eyes close due to fear and she was clutching shivaay 's shirt in her fist slowly she opened her eyes only to be found in shivaay's arms .

Shivaay had hugged her tight as if he lossens the grip she would disappear for one moment he was scared if anika had fallen into water? If something had happen to her? All such scary thoughts were roaming in his minds .

He came out out of his thoughts when he listened anika calling him.

Shivaay what happened r u ok asked anika with concern to which he nodded and hugged her again kissing her forehead and hair multiple times and asked if she is fine to which she gave him small smile.

Soon they returned back to hotel but this time anika was in shivaay's arms.

I hope u all liked the chp

Precap:- Treking..

Getting divided into 2 groups...

Gonna have so much fun

Will anika and shivaay will be in one team or opposite ??

Do vote and comment guys..💖💖💖💖💖💖💖