LOVE IS NOT MY CUP OF TEA !

Thankyou guys for all ur love and support and yes enjoy reading guys..❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

In class...

Lectures started and after some time it was break where all 6 including anika moved towards canteen.

All sat in round and placed their order while gauri came with topic called LOVE❤

Om tell me what's ur view about love asked gauri.

Well mere liye Ishq khuda hai jo hota sabhi ke andar hai par milta sirf kissi kissi ko hai said om giving gauri one more reason to fall for him while anika smiled listening to it and shivaay was not-intrested type.

Rudra abb tumhari baari said bhavya...huh...mere liye ishq ek akhbar jaisa hai roz naya mil jaata hai padne ko said rudra raising his  imaginary
collars while all faced palmed themselves.

Shivaay my man what r ur views asked om.

Om u know Ishq mere sehat ke liye aacha nahi said shivaay maintaining eyelock with anika.

Common shivaay jiss din tujhe pyaar hoga naa rote hue aayga mere pass ..mark my words roygi voh lekin aasu tere bahenge....chot use lagegi par dard tujhe hoga...saseein uski rukegi par dum tera rukega...uss din duniya ki koi taakat tujhe rok nahi paygi...all were lost in omkara's beautiful words .

Om yeh Ishq -Ishqbaazi mujhe samaj nahi aati said shivaay and went from their.

Ajeeb banda hai thought anika but later on shrugged her thoughts and went back to attend other lectures.

While returning back to class she was shocked to see shivaay flirting with girl...her mouth shaped o as she saw it and from behind rudra patted her back and saw that anika did not turn back and rudra saw towards direction and he chuckled seeing her behaviour.

Its normal said rudra while anika turn towards him with confuse face.

I mean shivaay bhai always flirts with some or other girl of college...its  one of his personality said rudra shocking anika.

Dont u worry inke aur kahi roop dekhna baaki hai said rudra and went away.

Anika pov...

Oh bete ki! kai roop dekhna baaki hai matlab ...anika tu saachi pagal hoone wali hai..bagad billa kahi ka huffed anika and turned back only to be get crashed with well built chest.

Her eyes widened as he was none other than shivaay.

Umm..i'm sorry said anika.

Shivaay did not reply and was standing their with smirk on his face...anika was confused seeing smirk on his face.

So...what were u talking asked shivaay.

Me...voh..nothing said anika stammering.

I know u were talking about me said shivaay and moved closer to her while anika moved backward.

He caged her between himself and pillar making anika breath uneven.

Wha...what r u doing asked anika.

To which he just raised his hand and tucked her hair behind ears while she closed her eyes while shivaay smiled seeing his effect on her...as soon as she opened their was no one their as shivaay had already gone.

Anika went back to class and later all disperced towards their home.

While anika did nt get any auto while returning back to her house she was walking alone on the road when a person with a bike wearing helmet came beside her and stopped.

Anika could see his eyes through it and she instantly recognised him as shivaay.

Anika...yaha kya kar rahi ho asked shivaay.

Mein yaha dance kar rahi hoon ..dikhaie nahi de raha mein chal rahi said anika being frustrated .

Wohhh..cool down bhadak kyu rahi hoo said shivaay.

Toh aur kya karu ek toh ghar jaane ke liye koi auto nahi mil rahi..upar se andhera hone wala hai ur late bhi ho rahi hoon said anika making cute pout face.

Shivaay just smiled and signalled her to sit behind her...she smiled and said thankyou and sat beside him.

Anika hesitated keeping her hands on his shoulder but she kept it slowly...shiver ran down on their spines as their skin came in contact.

Ride was silent and shivaay was stealing glances with anika from rare-view mirror and his eyes were stuck on beauty sitting behind her...whose hair were flying due to wind.

Finally anika made shivaay stop at her destination while shivaay was shocked.

Tum yaha rehti ho asked astonished shivaay.

Yup 1 week pehle hie shift hue hai said anika.

Lekin jaha tak mujhe pata hai yeh Rajvanshi Mansion hai...toh iska matlab u r...anika interrupted.

Ok so let me properly introduced myself..u'm Anika Rajvanshi said anika.

Wow..matlab tum itne time se mere paas rehti thi lekin hum kabhi ek doosre ko jaante nahi the said shivaay.

What do u mean paas rehte hai asked anika.

Anika i mean i stay in ur neighbourhood in Oberoi Mansion said shivaay.

Oh bete ki! What a surprise said anika.

But anika tell me one thing why did u not disclose ur identity as Rajvanshi u could have easily got admission in our college asked shivaay.

Shivaay i want to be independant..i mean i dont want to take advantage been Rajvanshi..i just want world to recognise me as Anika said anika with smile.

Shivaay was once again impressed by her and thought their r more shades to find about u miss rajvanshi.

They both bid-good bye and shivaay left from their while anika entered her mansion.

I hope chp was nt boring and plzz do comment guys...will be waiting for ur reply.

Precap:- SHE IS SUCH A NERD 📓 said shivaay .

Silent readers do vote and comment.

Signing off

PRACHI❤