Akward..😶..Kiss..💋

Guys i'm so happy ,yes this book is nominated for Favourite ongoing story so i request u all to vote and make it win !!

Enjoy reading guys..💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

After having food in food court. Shivika resumed shopping but now anika took shivaay to men's wear section and started choosing casuals for shivaay.

Anika made him try each one of them and soon tgey bought around 10 pairs for shivaay.

Shivaay come lets go to bowling said anika to which shivaay nodded.

Both had challenged that they will win ...and howling game started.

Anika 5 while shivaay 6

Soon they were at equal 7-7 and only 1 was left.

Shivaay took 1 st chance and yes every stick got bowled(sorry guys i dont know the perfect name )

And soon it was anika's chance while anika was going to bowl when something caught her attention and she loosed.

Anika huffed in fake anger as she knew shivaay did cheating. Shivaay intentionally gave flying kiss to her distracting anika while shivaay chuckled seeing anika's reaction.

Shiv u cheater how dare u said anika.

Haww anika what did i do asked shivsay innocently.

U...u voh...anika stammered while shivaay laughed seeing her cute expression.

Aww anika u r so sweet said shivaay pulling her cheeks.

Now dont be angry bird lets have ice-cream said shivaay locking her arms with her. He knew her weakness whike anika's all anger vanished listening to ice-cream.

They went to baskin and robbins while shivaay ordered Blue berry ice -cream for him and cotton candy one for anika.

After havung lot of fun it was time for movie.

Anika had booked tickets for shown which was surprise.....she took shivay in theatre .

And this movie was most akward moment they had in their life....they just got out of theatre silently and went back home ...nobody spoke throughout the journey.

Flashback...

Anika had booked movie thinking it would have fighting sequence and lots of comedy..but...but we should never judge book by its cover!!!

After the movie started she realised what great mistake she had did...though it had fighting sequence but more of 18+ scenes.

Shivaay and anika both felt uncomfortable seeing it and sexual tension between two rose...anika could not see in shivaay's eyes as she was embarresd.

Anika had booked VIP room which had bed ...as they could comfortabley sleep and watch movie but now it was really akward for them to sit on same bed watching such scenes.

Umm...shivaay i'll come said anika and ran inside washroom.

She locked the door and loaned on it and started cursing herself.

Anika shit u r mad....i am so embarressed ..pagal hai tu ...matlab seriously movie dekhne ki excitment mein ...tune dekha hi nahi movie ka review....shivaay kya soch raha hoga mere baare mein....after cursing her so many times she went out with fake smile ...

While shivaay's halat was no less...actually he was shock that anika booked tickets of such movie but then he knew that it would have hapoened by mistake.

Anika saw her phone vibrating which she kept on other side of bed near shivaay.

She quickly got up and went to take phone but she slipped and directly landed on shivaay.

Though room had Ac onn but they were feeling hot. They were lost in each others eyes.

Shivaay tightned grip on her waist and turned around while anika caught hold of his collar.

Slowly their lips met and there was a spark ....anika closed her eyes while shivaay sucked her lips making her moan slightly.....anika's hands travellled to his hair pulling him closer ...soon their trance was broken by shivaay's ringtone. They both came to know what were they doing..instantly shivaay stood up and anika also stood up making her clothes presentable.

They did not regret the kiss in their heart ....soon without making eye contact they went out of theatre directly driving home.

Flashback ends...

Though shivaay is flirty type and also sometimes talks cheapda things but he has an immense respect for anika. He had never thought his first kiss will be like this and that to with anika and vice versa.

Wishing each other Good night they went into their room not before odering servants to keep their shopping bags in one of guest room.

In anika's room...

Anika went and looked herself in mirror she was red like tomato and smile was not leaving her face ....she touched her lips and blushed remembering their moment and her first kiss.....and soon she slept thinking about it.

Their shivaay's feelings were not less he was not blushing but small smile crept on his face and he remembered they had diffrent spark when their lips met soon shruggng away all thoughts he slept soundly.

Around 2 :30 am...

Anika was tossing here and their in bed as sleep was far away from her eyes. She tried to sleep but everytime she remembers their kiss and also fears that if shivaay was hurted and all...she thought to go in balcony and get some fresh air.

She sat on couch witnessing moon and stars but something caught her attention.

She saw someone entering inside and some person came out from mansion and gave something to that person.

It was night time so she could not recognise their face but she heard them speaking.

Person 1- Good work u will get ur payment.

Person 2- Thankyou but plzz dont let anyone know that i stole this and gave it to u or else i will be in great trouble.

Person1- Dont worry and yes keep me updated with everday news of where, when at what time he comes and goes .

Person 2-Sure, now u go or else someone will see u.

Saying this both person went on their way.

Who is the man that came inside and whose was that person who gave him some packet.

Something is definately wrong and whose update he asked him to give ...i have to find out something is fishy.

Precap:- Detective Anika

What was in the packet?

Who were both person?

Whats going onn???

To know stay tune to book Dhak Dhak..

Do vote and comment guys....💖💖💖💖💖💖💖