GIRLS POWER

Enjoy reading guys...💖💖💖💖💖💖

All were dancing in pairs on romantic beat while shivaay pulled anika with him on dance floor.

He encircled his arms around her waist pulling her close while she encircled her arms around his neck ..both were going in flow looking like perfect couple.

Slowly he turned her and back hugged her ..anika was breathing heavily due to their proximity while shivaay was nuzzling in her hairs.

Soon he turned her around and came really close anika's cheek had tinted pink in colour both were at end everybody were in their own self while shivaay cupped her face and kissed her forehead then slowly her eyes while anika was like red now slowly he kissed her both cheeks and was moving closer to her lips.

Shiv whispered anika and.....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
....bata doon???
.
.
.
...
.
.
.
..
.
Koi nahi bata hi deti hun

And their was an announcement which made their moment break while anika was blushing furiously while shivaay was smiling sheepishly but had frown on face as it broke their beautiful moment.

So Girls and Boys tonight's night is urs enjoy, party and have fun and yes their is camp fire after the party whoever wish could join it but with ur partner said kabir and soon rock music started making all crowd go crazy..shivaay was pulled by his one of friend to other group while anika was all alone now but soon Raj joined her to give company and he started dancing on..

Party Chale On...

While anika to joined him in dance making others (peace gang) surprise they never knew anika was such good dancer.

Soon all made their way towards to camp fire but anika was not willing too so she just left from their and went and sat on huge rock to admire nature and stars she wanted to spend some time alone with herself.

Anika pov...

Never in my dream thought that I would be coming all alone with my friends to the trip . I really feel good its just amazing and all thanks to shivaay if he was not their what would i have done...he's really my best friend but i don't know one thing whenever he touches me hugs me their is spark like feeling i feel butterflies in my stomach this feeling is very different and the way he cared for me and the fear which i saw in his eyes during that waterfall incident and now when we were about to kiss anika had pink cheeks tinted till now...pov ends.

She was so engrossed in her thought that she did not knew someone was behind her.

On other side shivaay was searching for her ...he wanted to spend some time with her but she was nowhere to be seen.

A person standing behind anika smirked ...he had bad intension and person was revealed none other than kabir ( i hope u remember him)

He was not fully but drunk and had evil intentions on anika the day his eyes land on her.

He was at back so he shut her mouth from back and lifted her making anika scare she started wringling in his hold but he was too strong he made his way to one of tents and throwed her on bed and closed the tent.

Anika was shocked to see the person while he throwed his jacket slowly moving towards her.

Oh common baby u r so hot..just one night it will be fun said kabir while anika felt disgusted at his words.

How dare u touch me u moron just stay away or else it will not be good for u said anika and move backwards.

What will u do tell..today no one can save you from me darling and his hands reached her cheeks but she shoved off.

Don't think that i am girl so i am weak phele bhi tere jaise lafango aur besharmo ko sabak sikhaya hai ... ..just leave me if u touched me u will regret it said anika with determination in her eyes.

I like ur attitude baby show me when u will moan my name to which thud anika slapped him hard ...her eyes were blood shot red ..she was now not scared she had enough of it why every man thinks women so weak they just wanna quench their thirst of lust its disgusting.

Anika started to kick him and punch him as kabir was little drunk he could not stop her while anika punched him so hard that blood came out of his mouth.

She just grabbed him with his shirt and dragged out of tent making way to camp fire while he was pleading to leave him.

Shivaay turned behind hearing silence he saw all were looking at one direction ...then he saw anika coming with dragging a man whose face was familiar anika threw him in middle while all surrounded her.

Shivaay made his way to anika and saw her blood shot eyes and saw kabir been beaten badly.

With one look shivaay understood what had happened anger overpowered him and he started to beat kabir while rudra and om stopped him.

Anika explained whatever happened sometime before ..all girls were angry and they started beating kabir while he was pleading to stop but no every monster needs to learn lesson this all was recorded and was viral on social sites.

In no time messages started to pope up ...all were proud of girl power and this video was especially for those men who never respect women and take advantage of their weakness...they will think 1000 times before hurting a girl or raping her this world needs to change they should know what a women can do when it comes to her self respect.

Kabir was arrested while now their was problem who will be tour guide ??

Anika had not spoke since that time..shivaay knew she needs time and soon the camp fire was over all returned back to their tent while shivika were sharing one tent.

Soon they both slept but sleep was far away from their eyes...

Anika felt someone joining her and soon hand wrapped around her waist pulling her closer while anika turned and hugged shivaay tightly nuzzling into his chest and soon tears made the way through her eyes..shivaay rubbed her back and gave sweet kisses on her forehead and hairs making her stop crying soon anika slept in his arms and pulling her more closer shivaay closed his eyes welcoming his sleep.

I know anika had faced situation before also but its just i wanna show it up once again i hope u did not get bore.

And trust me i promise from next chp its gonna be fun and this time anika wala pinky promise.

Do vote and comment guys..💖💖💖💖💖💖