HAMARI ADHURI KAAHANI..

Still not target completed...idk what to say ..i'm updating this chapters for my loyal readers.

Guys i have decided for shout-out for my loyal readers which means whenever chapter will be updated of whichever book it will be dedicated to two loyal readers every time.

So today's shout out goes to vediii_17
cutesnehu

Enjoy reading guys..💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

Shivaay  reached he hurriedly made his way their only to find mansion lock.

He asked watchmen and he said they left from India and went away while Shivaay could not believe he fell on his knees with thud and shouted Anikaaaaa.....

Their Anika felt pain in her heart she knew she did wrong by not informing anyone ...especially shivaay....tears were continuously flowing from her eyes but this time her mind over powered her heart.

In OM...

Shivaay directly went in his room and locked himself he could not believe taht his anika went away without informing..was he not good friend that at least she would have bid him goodbye.

His words + anika's departure had made him more guilty .

He sat on bed with lone tear escaping from his eyes he closed his eyes and lost in memories of his and anika..

Tanha Adhora Sa
Khamosh Lamha Sa
Tehra Hua Hai Dil Yaha
Mehsoos Kar Le Tu
Jazbat Ki Khushbu
Khudse Karu Kya Mein Baya..

Dard Hai Jo Halka Sa
Khaab Khaab Jalka Saa
Tu Muskyuraye Har Jagah...
Oh Jaana...

Shivaay pov ...

Anika why did u do this...i know i was at fault but u went away without informing me...their was some sort of connection between us ,u too felt it but r u so angry that u took my each word so seriously that u went away.....why did u do this anika i 'll never forgive u!!

Anika thought to call shivaay and atleast tell a small goodbye..she called him but phone was switched off...

Anika and her family reached Amsterdam while moving out of the airport she collided with guy....

U will come to know about him soon...

And her phone fell and broke..

I'm so sorry said the guy .

No its ok replied anika with small smile.

No i'm really sorry actually i was in hurry and did not see ..and Arnav came voice from behind.

He turned around to see Anika's father called him he went and hugged him and anika's mother.

Arnav my son how r u said anika's father.

I'm good and wbu and aunty i must say u have become more beautiful said arnav flirting while anika was standing all confused like what-is-happening .

Oh anika ,come here said her father to which arnav turned and was surprised that girl to which he collided is anika.

Anika meet him he is Arnav my childhood friend Ramesh's son we r going to stay with them in their mansion till our mansion gets ready said her father.

Hi said arnav and forwarded his hand for handshake to which anika gladly accepted and shook her hand with him.

Its nice to meet u beautiful said arnav to which anika smiled with slight blush.

Later all sat in car and moved towards mansion...

Arnav and anika in one and Anika'mom and dad in other.

In arnav and anika's car...

Their was akward silence so arnav decided to break the ice..

Anika called arnav to which she saw towards him...u know why u are called here i mean why ur dad shifted from India to Amsterdam asked arnsv.

Yaa for buissness purpose right said anika.

Yaa but also their is one more reason and i want u to know it because their is danger for u all around said arnav seriously.

What do u mean asked anika.

Anika my dad and ur dad are working for biggest project which wiuld reach our companies to top most position and other companies i mean oue enemies are trying to harm u or any one of member of our families so that they can kidnap us and blackmail our fathers so i will not assure u that its safe here but will try to protect u everytime said arnav to which anika smiled.

As they were moving car stopped suddnely and they were on isolated place near forest( hill area)...shit...just wait here i will go and see said arnav.

He moved out and opened car's bonnet to see everything fine and he sw tyre puncher and he bend down too see a nail pierced in tyre.

Shit its a trap said arnav...as he turned thud someone had hitted his head with rod.

Arnav anika shouted and tried to come out but arnav told her to stay inn...

Soon 4 to 5 goons surrounded him and started beating him while arnav was trying to fight back but he was feeling dizzy.

Anika could not see it she went out and pushed one off goons all stopped and their sight went towards anika and they smirked.

What a beauty lets have some fun baby said one of them only to be received punch on his face.

Haath toh laga ke dikhao saale harami ...agar ek ek ki dhulai karke unhe nani yaad na dila di toh mera naam bhi anika nahi saying this she started fighting with all of them as she is black belt in karate and also learn fighting skills.

All goons were laying on ground being injured while she went towards arna who was half consciouss he smiled and said thankyou.

Anika quickly tied cloth around his head to stop bleeding..dont worry arnav u will be fine and took him to car ...she had called her dad telling everything and he told that he will send car and some bodyguards asap..

Anika sat beside arnav with his head on her lap and soon they reached hospital and arnav was admitted .

In India..

Their shivaay opened his phone only to find mis call from anika he tried calling back but it was switched off..

What will shivaay do now?

Will arnav be cupid or villan in shivika story??

Precap:- Anika taking arnav's care.

Do vote and comment and yes guys plzz vote for my books in..