Bro-Sis Bond??

Enjoy reading guys..💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

Arnav cleared all misunderstanding that mallika had ..now mallika was feeling guilty that she spoke such ill words to such pure soul without thinking once..she was not at fault it was her fault that she without knowing reason said such words.

Both arnav and mallika sat in car while arnav was still mad at mallika for saying such things to anika and why will he not be angry arnav thinks anika as his small sister he feels to protect her from everyone.

Anika reached mansion before and went inside her room she had tears in her eyes and changed into comfy clothes.

While soon arnav and mallika reached mansion. Arnav ran inside following by mallika.

He just ran upstairs taking big step and opened her door and scene they saw shocked them.

Anika was sitting on bed with chocolates surrounding her and also she was eating chocolate like small girl spread all over her face and hands and was watching disney princess.

Arnav smiled and leaned on door watching anika doing childish things.

Arnav she 's looking so cute whispered mallika to which arnav nodded.

Anika was busy in her world she did not notice the two standing at her door and adoring her.

Arnav pov..

How cute is she!! Just like princess my princess..i can see my small sister in her and i promise to fulfill her every wish even though she doesn't thinks or accepts me as brother.

Anika was busy watching snow white movie and soon arnav cleared his throat to gain attention.

Anika tilted her head and saw up she immediately made pout and turned to do her work.

Umm..anika called mallika and came and sat beside her.

While anika payed no heed to her and ignored her and mallika made puppy eyes and directed arnav to do something.

He nodded and sat beside anika and started watching with her.

Anika turned towards him and asked him what happened through her eyes.

Arnav pinched her cheeks while she made grumpy face.

Anika mallika wants to apologize she is guilty of what she said ,said arnav.

Yes anika i'm really sorry i didn't knew and when something is related to arnav i become very possessive about him and i love him so much that seeing him with another girl made my blood boil and in anger i said this words to u ,i'm really sorry i didn't meant to its just anger overpowered my mind said mallika and looked down.

Ohhh..ok said anika while both did not understand as anika was speaking while stuffing chocolates in her mouth.

Anika completed her chocolate and said its okay i understand and i can see love in your eyes for arnav said anika with smile.

So u forgive me asked mallika with hope.

Yes but only on one condition said anika.

What asked both arnav and mallika.

I want ice-cream said anika like baby and both laughed and pulled her cheeks.

U r so cute said arnav.

Mallika sat with anika while arnav ordered ice-cream for all.

Anika tell me one thing u r not angry with me naa asked anika.

No why r u asking so asked anika.

Wait let me guess u thought that like other typical girls i would cry and lock room and all stuffs but no i am different when i'm angry or sad i come in my room start watching disney princess and have my fav chocolate and ice cream said anika with sheepish smile.

Aww...that's sweet would u be my friend asked mallika.

Yes of cours saying this she pulled mallika in hug while arnav was happy seeing them friends!!

Girls ice-cream is here said Arnav said entered with 3 ice-cream tubs.

This one for u said arnav and gave to mallika and this two tubs for u said arnav and handed him to anika.

Thankyou arnav said anika and she hurriedly opened tub and started having ice -cream without reading its flavour.

Anika had two spoons and she started coughing..

Anika called arnav and patted her back but of no use she was coughing and was not able to breath.

Mallika called doctor shouted arnav.

Anika face was becoming red and arnav was panicking..

Arnav...rasins...saying this anika fainted.

Anika anika open ur eyes said arnav while tears threatened to fall from his eyes.

Doctor is on the way said mallika .

Soon doctor arrived and informed that anika has allergy from raisins so eating it caused this attack doctor prescribed the medicine and said that she will be conscious till tomorrow.

Arnav sat beside anika and carressed her face he was afraid that he will loose her..he took couch and sat their whole night and took care of her.

In between he use to wake up and see if anika is awake or she need something.

Around 4 am in morning..

Anika woke up and heard some noises..

She saw taht arnav was sleeping on couch in uncomfortable position and was sweating and mummering smoothing in his sleep..

Princess..no plzz ...come here princess he woke up with jerk and saw anika standing beside him with worried face.

Princess r u ok..r u hurt said arnav panicking and cupped her face while anika was not understanding what is happening.

He hugged her tight as his life depends on her while anika hugged him back feeling brotherly love and consoled him .

Arnav has this nightmares everytime..mallika did not knew about it anika was first one to know about it..

Anika made him sit on couch and offer him water he drank it and soon became normal.

Arnav u ok asked anika as he took his hands in her..

Yaa i'm fine sid arnav not meeting her eyes.

Arnav plzz tell me what's the matter asked anika.

Arnav looked into his eyes anika saw pain,guilt,sadness and many emotions in his eyes.

U really wanna listen asked arnav to which anika nodded.

Ok so...

Not so soon guys..u have to wait..

Precap:- Arnav's revelations. ..Arnav meet Shivaay.

I know i'm late sorry guys was stuck in some stuff...Prachi really threatened me to post it today by hook or crook so here as promised i updated.

Do vote and comment guys..good night..sweet dreams ❤❤❤❤❤❤