Mary's Doctor (Character)

Gender: Male

Age: Adult

Status: Alive

Features: Unknown hair and eye color

Occupation: Doctor

Description: The unnamed doctor is Mary Shepherd Sunderland's doctor in Silent Hill 2. While he does not appear in the game, his recorded voice can be heard by listening to a cassette tape.

In the Otherworld of the Lakeview Hotel when James Sunderland sees the hotel like it really is, he may find headphones connected to a device that looks like a radio as well as a tape recorder in the reading room on the 2nd floor. Using it reveals a recorded conversation that can be heard between James and a doctor who was treating Mary during her illness.

The unnamed doctor tells James that Mary will sooner or later die, stating a time period of 6 months to 3 years for her to live. The doctor tried to calm down James, who reacted with shock and disbelief upon receiving this message; the doctor insisted that he would do what he can but there was no effective treatment for Mary's condition.

Well that's the 9th character and yeah I know it's short it's because there is not much about him and you don't actually see him in the game you just hear his voice in the recording. So please vote, comment and read.