Creeper (Monster)

Health: Low

Locations: Streets of Silent Hill, Wood Side Apartments, Blue Creek Apartments, Silent Hill Historical Society, Toluca Prison and Baldwin Mansion

Weapons: None

Attack Methods: Biting

Description: The Creeper is a giant insect that moves with great speed and reacts strongly to light.

                                                                                   Appearance

In Silent Hill 2, the Creeper is slightly smaller with a stronger green tinge to its body and the 2 antenna-like tails on its back are absent.

                                                                                    Character

They attack James Sunderland and Maria by nipping at their ankles. Their small size and flat bodies make them difficult targets, however, you can stomp on the creatures to kill them. As such, they are fairly easy to dispose of, but they are still quite annoying opponents.

                                                                                   Symbolism

The Creepers are derived mostly from the power of Silent Hill itself, almost as if they are a lingering residue leftover from the events of the first game. They may be elements of James' and Maria's psyches.  They could also represent Mary Shepherd-Sunderland and her disease, which may be why both James and Maria encounter these monsters.

Aside from this, they could also represent the protagonists; small, like insects, compared to the immense power and fear instilled by the town and its many dangerous creatures.

Well that's the 3rd monster all done

Well that's the 3rd monster all done. Sorry their wasn't anymore photos it's because those were the only ones I could find from the game and not a lot of people can take pics of the Creeper from Silent Hill 2 quick enough because they are so fast. Anyway please like, comment and keep reading.