Mrs. Orosco (Character)

Gender: Female

Age: Unknown

Status: Unknown

Features: Unknown hair (possibly blonde if the woman in the photo is her, or possibly brown like Angela) and unknown eye color

Occupation: Unknown

Description: Mrs. Orosco is the mother of Angela Orosco, and the wife of Thomas Orosco, mentioned in Silent Hill 2. She is often addressed as "Mama" by Angela, and her finding serves as Angela's objective throughout the game.

                                                                                      Biography

It is implied Mrs. Orosco may have lived in Silent Hill, perhaps even living in its apartment buildings, either Wood Side Apartments or Blue Creek Apartments.

While Angela was sexually and physically abused by her father and brother as a child, her mother did nothing to stop the abuse, and instead, told Angela that she deserved it (it is unknown if these were Mrs. Orosco's true feelings or something Thomas pressured her into saying). Angela's various comments about her mother tell that she is very attached to her, and being the only information source for Mrs. Orosco, suggests that although she took no steps to help her daughter during Thomas' abuse upon her, she was still some sort of comfort to Angela.

At some point in time (Angela says "It's been so long since I've seen her" in Silent Hill 2), Mrs. Orosco eventually left her family, leaving Angela alone with her father and brother. It's unknown what happened to her, although it's possible Mrs. Orosco wanted to cut off contact with her husband and since Thomas had a history of violence and drunkenness and Mrs. Orosco may have also been a victim of Thomas. However, Mrs. Orosco would also leave her children behind, although it is possible Mrs. Orosco planned on reconnecting with her children when they were old enough to move out and leave Thomas. It is also unknown if Angela's mother is even alive during Silent Hill 2; it is possible she left her family to go kill herself and hid her suicide from Angela and her brother to ease the burden.

Well that's the 12th character and yeah this one is short also it's because shes not in the game and there is not much about her

Well that's the 12th character and yeah this one is short also it's because shes not in the game and there is not much about her. So please read, vote and comment.