Greys (Aliens)

Greys (a popular depiction of extraterrestrial) are recurring characters that appear in all of the Silent Hill UFO endings, except for the games which don't contain a UFO ending like Silent Hill 4: The Room. Since they only appear in joke endings, they are not considered to be canonical characters in the series.

                                                                           Silent Hill 2 UFO Ending

This ending is only available in the Director's Cut, Greatest Hits and HD Collection releases of Silent Hill 2. In order to obtain this ending the player must find the Blue Gem in the rest stop bathroom and use it in specific locations.

There is no spoken dialogue, as the ending is conducted in still pictures with slides inserted with text, in the manner of a black-and-white silent film of the early 1900s. Harry gets off the alien ship, and James Sunderland asks him if he has seen his daughter. An alien appears and shoots James with some sort of ray-gun, then the alien and Harry drag James away. Harry and the alien share a thumbs-up as the screen fades. The credits roll in the same style as the previous installment.

Thats the 4th character all done and told. Sorry if there is no pics because I couldn't find any but if I do I will most certainly upload some. But anyway please keep reading and like, comment and read read read.