Chapter 7

"If you were as strong as you came off, you'd look like a body builder," you said as you got up by yourself.

"You're not wrong there," Annabeth agreed.

"Hey," Leo laughed. "You can't blame me for trying. But, seriously, you look cold."

"Of course she's cold. I found her lying out here, who knows how long she's been out here?" Annabeth said, saving you from having to respond to such an advance.

"Yeah, how long have you been out here? Can't be that long; I think I would have noticed someone like you out here while I was doing maintenance an hour ago," Leo asked.

"If I knew how I ended up on this cruise, I would be very happy. But, unfortunately, I'm as clueless as you," you sighed.

Annabeth and Leo looked at each other as if you just said Africa was a country.

"Oh, I was out here to tell you, Annabeth, about the strong gusts of wind the weather was warning sailors about. So, we should definitely take this inside," Leo said as if sending a mental message to Annabeth.

"Hold on, I think we are safe here. We should just be careful when around the edges of the boat," Annabeth suggested, but it was really more of a command. Leo nodded. Annabeth turned to you. "I have to be honest. The way that you just appeared without an invite makes it really hard for me to believe you. If you have anything you are hiding, you should definitely tell us right now. Most likely, you are just an innocent person dragged into our cursed lives. So, if you have any information, you should tell us. We might be able to help you."

You have already gone too far to come clean. So, it's time to make a choice:

Chapter 12: "Sorry, but there's nothing."

Chapter 13: "Please, believe me."