How my life changed after meeting .....(a mindless behavior story)

chloe's pov*

"Briana hurry up if you want to get to 106 &park early"I yelledIm chloe amd briana &i are going to  106 & park cuz since we were big fans of their show so today is the day we go.

We got their 20 mins before anyone did and today we were going to hellp out with a game show and with the celebratiesthat were coming and we were going to be in it.Nicki Manaj lil wayne drizzy mindless behavior & diggy were going to be onna be here in 5 min.Briana and i were  in our dressing rooms talkin bout who mindless behavior were when some nocked and said "come out so that u can introduce yourself to the other celebraties right now!!""okay coming"briana said.We were now outside and about to start the show and we met all of them.Rocsi introduced us and said let the games being.

no ones pov*

the first challenge is to run with big water balloons to the the bucket making sure they dont pop while tied up to yur partner feet .nicki and weezy ,drake and briana chloe and princeton ,diggy and prodigy,and ray ray with roc royal

Princeton's pov*

So me and chloe began carrying the balloons to the bicket but mine popped right after it went inside we were supposed to have 20 balloons inthe bucket but 2 og mine popped leaving us with 18 but dont worry ray and roc only had 1 in their  they were wet they apperantly had a water ballon fight with each other so we were in third place.drizzy and briana 1 prod and diggy 2,weezy and nicki 4th,and ray and roc 5th.We had a challenge were we had to sing to a song and we choose to sing whats my name by rhiana after that everyone was shoked she had so much talent.

drizzy's pov*

so i wuz partner with a 15year old we were going to sing to hyfr she got game she rapped lilwaynes part amazing.wow never new she had that much talent in her.

nicki manaj pov*

these girls have talent and we wouldnt want that go to waist do we".nnicki was talking to lil wayne and drake about that.

chloes pov

i was walking when suddenly i was tripped i shut my eyes and got up i new my eyes would change to a light brown my eyes were color grey before "oh sorry i didnt mean to tripp you "i look up to see princeton "umm its okay"i looked for my sunglasses and put them on to see him confused to why i was wearing gucci glasses in side."well y do you wear them!""i asked first well i got to go bye"with that said i had to go find briana we had to leave to go to practice she was talking to one of the boys of mindless behavior the one with the 2 braids "hey briana we need to leave to go to you know wat "wait y r u wearing yur sunglasses did yu  no wat changed color "yes it did ca-"wat r u guys talking about"well we r gonna have to tell himokay my eyes can change color and her hair changes color only yellow red brow and black  but please dont tell anyone they think its freaky we begg you"dont worry i think its cool so its safe with me"well we have to go bye"

briana pov*

We had to go lets just say that me and chloe are wealthy and are the highest in third clss we have  a bigger mansion in califorinia and we live next to eachotherover their and here we live in smaller mansions but we think its still big for us.We are in the sport of aquesdrian aka horse back riding it is goodthing we join this sport we get to act like regular teens we want tolive the life of regular teenagers so we kind of dress like them and we try to hide our clothing since they are brand clothing and designer too. chloes mom keeps texting her telling her to get eitherin the limo or the land rover but we firsty went to get some gatorad in this local grocery store . My parents were calling me when we left sayuing that I need to get in the limo or tghe land rover that its for both of our saftyness and if I didnt get  in I would have to go live in the bigger mansion and I hate it it.

I got dressed and and got star out she was something special to me their was a reason why i called her star and after every race i would" say u r my star".We jumped the bars each on gettingg higher but did it.

brianas pov*so I spent the night at chloes house it was okay we lived next to each other but we had to do homeworkk and it was okay with my parents and I live next to the bigger mansion that is chloes's

next morning

we got up took showers got dressed intogucci & prada but no one in our school knew that  we told them it was from macy's or H&M our parents dont allow us to enter those stores so me and briana keep it a secret.we ate gluten free waffles ,fruit and some orange juice outside in the patio.we left and took her porche camero.When we wanted to park we couldnt because  my private parking space was taken.people think i got it because i did a stupid speech to save the scool and thats my reward but it not its becuase my parents donate money to keep me & briana protected."excuse me "i said with my shades on i knew they would change color.'yes may I help you chloe'"um how do u know my name and please ove yur car before you gte  me introuble"well i was yur partner from 106&park and sure didnt know it was yurs""oh princeton right""yep"he said "wat r u doing here?"well we ganna join this scool and why r u wearing sunglasses again"well cuz of a reason"and with that i parked my car and they next to me "thank  you"i said "omg!chloe your so lucky i wanted this porche camero''ray ray said''well how did you get this car and go to this school''prince said ''yea how did you get it ''ray said"well I'll tell you later and show you later too ''briana said''oh okay I know wat u mean got chu''he said winking.they all had my classes so i was stuck with them

brianas pov*

 I am starting to like roc royal but my parents wont approve.and this secret about my hair changing color is killing me.

lunch time*

we asked ray if he wanted to come and so he did the rest wanted to come too but we said to stay we would bring them their food in short time since we had 1hour to eat and ray would bring back watever they eat

ray's pov*

we were going to chloe's  house to eat .We got their and it was a mansion bigger than the conjuction house hold.''wow so yur rich but try to act like a regular kid''"yes u understand us"

____________________________________________________________________________________

please comment. vote and follow me @luvpeace4ever2 I know i dont have many followers but it doesnt affect me and aslong as you follow me I know you read and enjoy my story thankyou!!!