We won't give up. ch. 6

I don't have much to say about this chapter. It's just longer than the others.  Just hope you guys like it (:

Enjoyy.

~Kylee :)xx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Kylee's POV*

Megan and I get out of the car and over towads the boys. It's crazy how we are so calm. We walk over to the ticket booth and buy all day passes. We give the money and walk into the amusement park.

"OVER THERE!" Beau shouts and points to the oldest looking roller coaster I've ever seen.

"No. I'm not going." I say

"LIVE  A LITTLE, KYLEE!" Beau shouts and smiles. "Besides if you get scared, just get Jai to hold your hand."

"Shut up, faggot" Jai shoots back.

Beau just laughs and throws me over his shoulder and walks towards the roller coaster. I keep pounding my fists on his back demanding for him to let me down but it's no use. We are already almost at the front of the line when Beau puts me down.

"Really?" I ask.

"Yeah." Beau replies obnoxiously.

I roll my eyes and flip my hair over to put it in a pony tail. I tie it and before I know it, we are in the roller coaster. I was forced to sit beside Beau because James brought Sarah so Skip wanted to sit with Jai,  and that doesn't make me feel any better. Megan is sitting next to Luke and she seems pretty calm and happy. We start moving and I know Beau is looking at me. I look at him and all I can say is "Oh my  god" repeatedly. We start going up, uo until all we can see is clouds. I close my eyes and my first reaction was to grab someones hand, so I grabbed Beaus. He looks at me confused but as soon as I go to turn to him, we are going down a huge drop. I scream at the top of my lungs and clench Beau's hand even tighter.  All I can hear is screams and Beau's laugh. When we end the ride, I let go of Beau's hand and we leave the ride.

"How was it?" Beau asks even though he already knows the answer.

I look at him and punch his shoulder playfully.  He pretends to act like it hurt. I laugh and we look for another ride. Luke see's a ride called "Drop Zone" and he points and asks Megan if she wants to go.

"Sure" she says with a smile.

We all walk over and line up. This one I am not too scared about, I just don't like roller coasters. Especially that old one, I could have died. Whatever. We get to the front of the line and wait for our turn to come. We finaly get to go, and I am in the middle of Beau and Jai. We buckle up and they tell us not to leave our hair down and hats should stay off and loose shoes. Luke and Jai take their hats off and toss them towards the ride operator. He puts them off to the side.

"IS EVERYONE READY?" The man shouts.

Many yeah's and yup's are said and the man starts the ride. We start going up and it goes faster and faster. I laugh and look down. We get to the top and stop for a few seconds. "3, 2, 1" I say to myself in my head. "zero" and we drop towards the ground. I hear Megan shout curse words and I laugh even harder. I grab Jai's hand and he looks at me and smiles. I laugh and then feel Beau intwine his fingers with mine. I just keep laughing and ignore Beau. I don't want to start falling for him. I already like Jai. After a few more times of the ride going up and then down, we finally end. Both boys let go of my hands. We get unbuckled and get out of the ride. Jai and Luke get their hats and we walk around.

"I'm hungry" Luke says.

"Me too" Megan adds.

"Let's go get food." Jai says.