We won't give up. ch. 12

Agghhhhh.

Last chapter was written at 3:00am so if it doesn't make sense, sorry. I finished it at around 4:00am.

Reeeadd oonn.

~Kylee :)xx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Beaus POV*

I speed though the streets and rush to Annas. When I get there, I bang on the door. Her friend from the park, didn't catch her name. My face is oviously not looking too happy. I have a bloody nose. The girl looks at me and bites her lip.

"Hi" she says.

"Who are you?" I ask

"My name is Dawn.." she replies.

"Where is Anna?"

"She is upstairs sle-"

Before she could finish I burst through the door and storm upstairs. I walk into her room.

"I CAN'T BELEIVE YOU." I scream and she jumps.

"What are you doing here?"

"YOU ACTUALLY CALLED KYLE AND JORDAN TO COME HERE?" I ignore her

Everything goes silent.

"YEAH. I KNOW. THEY ALMOST BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF KYLEE. IF SHE HADEN'T OF CALLED SHE COULD BE IN THE HOSPITAL" I shout.

"Good" She says with a smirk.

"FUCK" I scream and punch a hole in her door.

"What the fuck Beau?" She says

"I FUCKING HATE YOU" I scream

"You know, deep down inside you, you still want me. Don't you?" She says while coming closer.

"NOT AFTER YOU TRIED TO KILL SOMEONE WHO I-"

"You what Beau? You wanna ruin Jai's relationship?" She says

"I'VE LOST EVERY TRACE OF FEELING FOR YOU, ANNA." I scream

"No Beau, you haven't" She argues.

"YOU ARE A FUCKING SLUT ANNA. I HATE YOU." I scream.

"Remember. I have Jordan on MY side." She says.

"You fucking disgust me." I spit out and run down the stairs and walk out of her house. I get back in the car and drive home with the other boys. When we get home, I give Kylee a sympathetic smile and clean myself up. I go into my room and go to bed.

~Beaus Dream~

I wake up in the morning and hear crying from the bathroom. I open the door and Kylee is sitting on the floor in the bathroom, cutting. I stand there in shock and horror. She sits and cries. Cuts oozing out blood. I gather her in my arms and then I look back down and it's Anna. I push her out of my arms and run out of the bathroom. I turn around and shut the door where Anna is. I turn back around to see Anna in front of me. I back away and fall. I get up and suddenly I'm in my bed and Anna is on top of me. She kisses me and in the doorway, Kylee stands. She drops the blade from her hand and whispers "I thought you loved me Beau..?" and falls backwards and dissapears.

~End of dream~

I wake up sweating and heavily breathing. I go to the washroom and splash cold water on my face. I exit the washroom. Next to my bed is a note from Mum saying she went to go get some grocery's and she'll be back soon. I check the time. 2:48pm. I slept for a while. I walk downstairs and make some pancakes. I finish up and look around for Luke and Jai. I go downstairs to the den and see them watching 'Finding Nemo' Luke and Megan cuddled on a reclining chair and a fuzzy blanket over top of them. Kylee and Jai cuddled on a sofa under a large blanket. It pains me to see them together. I wanted her to be mine. The minute I saw her. Her mixed blue and green eyes. Her gorgeous dirty blond hair. I can't have her. She is Jai's. She loves him, not me. Jai and Kylee are having a conversation between themselves and Luke and Megan are sleeping.