We won't give up. ch. 19.

I hate being sick. hfkhsafkjehfioahf.

Do you guys know who Shawn Desman is? Or Hedley? If not, you should look them up.

ANYWAYS.

Enjoy this chapter! (:

~Kylee :)xx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Megans POV before everything happened with Beau*

Me and Neely sat in the pool corner watching Jai walk over to Kylee. They talk for a few minutes, then they kiss.

"They've already made up" I say.

"Didn't know they were fighting." Neely says while laughing.

I laugh aswell. Me and Neely get out of the pool and go to the change rooms. We shower and change into our clothes and go back to mine and Kylee's place.

"What you wanna do?" I ask.

"Let's watch high school musical." She says completly serious.

"Alright. Let's do it" I say.

Me and Neely end up watching all the high school musical movies.

"I have to go now" Neely says while getting up and walking to the door. "Text me"

"Okay, bye!" I say while she walks out the door.

I shut the door and sit on the couch and start to watch "Pretty Little Liars" when I get a call from Kylee.

"Hey!" I answer cheery.

"I need you to pick me up at the pet shop." she says.

"Why don't you walk?" I ask.

"Just come! I can't!" She answers sounding frustrated.

"Someones in a bad mood.." I say

"Yeah! I am! Now get your ass here now." She says angrily.

"Be there in 5" I say while grabbing my keys.

"Okay, bye." She says while hanging up.

Wonder what happend..

I walk towards the door and pull on my moccassins. I go out the door and lock it. I walk down to our car and drive to the pet shop. I pull up and see Kylee with a basket full of pet stuff, and an animal carrier.

"You bought a pet...?" I ask

"Yep. I fell in love with her. She's gorgeous. I'll show you when we get home. Help me load the stuff into the car." she says while smiling.

"Okay" I reply and pack all the stuff into the car.

We get into the car and drive to the vetrinarians and Kylee does everything because she wanted me to see the puppy at home. We drive back home and unpack everything and put it away.

"She's gonna sleep in my room" Kylee says.

"Alright" I say to her from the kitchen.

I take the puppy's water and food dish and fill them. I set it down near the kitchen.

"Ready..?" she asks while I sit next to her on the couch.

I quickly nod and she slowly opens the carrier and a small light brown or tannish coloured puppy pops out with gorgeous light blue eyes.

"She's adorable!!" I coo and kiss her softly on her head.

"She was the runt" she adds.

"Aww. Well I love her" I say.