We won't give up. ch. 15.

Don't really have an authors note.

Have fun reading (:

~Kylee :)xx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Megans POV*

Kylee texted me at around 1 saying she was fine and at our place. I stayed the night at the Brooks house. I think she wanted to be left alone. She said she was becoming best friends with Ben&Jerry. So basically, she is eating 5 million tubs of ice-cream while watching sad and depressing movies. I need to check on her. By myself.

"Luke, I'm gonna check on Kylee. I might be back later, maybe not. Enjoy your day, babe. Make a daresundays or Janoskians video." I said with a forced smile and gave him a quick peck before getting up and walking to the door.

"Want me to come?" He asks.

"No, it's okay. I think she just needs a friend." I reply giving a small smile.

He kisses my forhead.

"Call me if anything happens"

"I will." I say reasurringly.

"Okay. Text me when you get there okay?" He says protectivly.

"Don't worry!" I say giggling.

"Okay" He says.

I open the door and take out headphones and walk back to our place. I unlock the door and step inn the appartment. No one is here. I take off my shoes and walk into the kitchen. About 3 tubs of empty  ice-cream sit on our island. I shake my head and snicker. I pull out my phone and call Kylee.

"Where are you ?" I ask

"Neely's" she replies

"NEELY IS HERE?"

"Yep" she replies "third house infront of penola"

"I'LL BE THERE IN LIKE 30 MINUTES!"

"Okay"

I hang up and put my phone on a charger and take a quick shower. I hop out and throw on some  ripped skinny jeans, a 1d tanktop, a jean jacket, a teal beanie, and black vans ( http://www.polyvore.com/going_to_neelys_megan/set?id=53798960 ). I straighten my hair and take my phone off the charger. I have 16 texts from Luke, then I get a knock at the door. I go to open it and a panting Luke stands in the doorway.

"You didn't answer your phone!" He says out of breath.

"I showered cause I'm going to Neely's" I respond.

"Neely?" He asks

"My friend from like 3 years ago. We met in kindergarten" I reply.

"Oh." he says

"Yeah, I gotta go now. I told Kylee I'd be there in like 30 minutes about 20 minutes ago" I say.

I pick up my keys and quickly pick up a small bag with a camera on it. I throw my phone, a bottle of water, headphones, a charger, and my wallet in the bag and I walk out of my apartment and lock the door and put the keys in the bag aswell.

"Walk with me?" I ask while intwining my fingers with Lukes.

"Sure" he smiles.

We walk down the street to Neely's house. We get there and I stand on my toes and give Luke a quick kiss and run to Neely's doorstep. I pull out my phone and text Luke:

Me: "Love you, babe ;)"

I look back at him smiling at his phone screen and shaking his head. I laugh and Neely comes to the door.