We won't give up. ch. 22

New fanfic soon. This one isn't gonna end though. I'm starting school on september 4th. So I don't know exactly how much I'll be able to write. I know for sure like I'll write when I can. But yeah. So I'm addicted to music. Lol, have you heard the song "Wop" by J-dash? Funnest song ever :') <3 ANYWAYS.

Megan (my friend) wants her own dog in the story. -_-

It's gonnna be long and a bit sad. The next chapter after this is going to be really sad. Just warning.

Enjoy reading.

~Kylee :)xx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Kylee's POV*

I called Neely and asked her to come, she agreed and Me and Megan are gonna pick her up. The boys are leaving now to get their stuff and they're gonna meet us there. I give Jai a quick kiss and him, his brothers, Skip, and James head out the door and we go to pack our bags for the beach. I rummage through my bathing suits to find the matching bottoms to my favourite bathing suit, an american flag strapless bikini. I put it on my bed and pull out a pair of denim shorts, a crop top, my red tote, and a pair of sunglasses. ( http://www.polyvore.com/beach_kylee/set?id=56106261 ) I close my door and strip down and pull on my bikini and shorts. I slip the crop top over my head and put on my white flip flops. I walk into the bathroom and put a towel, sunscreen, tanning lotion, a brush, hair ties, and lip gloss into my tote and walk back into my room. I pull out a bra, underwear, a sweater, jeans, socks, a camera, head phones, and a magazine and throw them into my bag. I pick up my sunglasses and put them on the top of my head and slip my phone in my back pocket.  I open my door and go into the kitchen and take out 2 bottles of water, a small bag of Mrs. Vickies chips, and grapes. I tuck them into the bag and put the bag over my shoulder. I walk over to the couch and plop down on it. Autumn comes running towards me with her tail wagging.

"MEGAN?" I shout.

"WHAT?" She yells.

"Should we take Autumn?" I ask while petting the puppy.

"Sure!" Bring some water for her though.

"I'll take a cooler." I say and take out the bottles of water in my bag.

I walk over to our closet for storage and pull out our cooler. I lug it into the kitchen and pour ice into it. I drop 8 bottles of water, place 5 cans of coke, 5 cans of gingerale, 5 cans of crush, and a bottle of peach juice. I close it and lift it towards the door. I set it down and put my tote next to it. I sit on the couch and wait for Megan.

*Megans POV*

The boys suggested the beach, we agreed and Kylee called Neely. The boys got up to leave and Luke gave me a kiss.

"Call me if anything happens. We'll get to the beach before you." he says in my ear.

I nod and he kisses my forehead and leaves with the others. I go to my room and start to search for my rasta bikini. I find it and quickly slip it on. I find my yellow shorts to match. I walk to my closet and take out a mid waist tank top that says "Wild spirit" on it. I pull on my shorts and put the tank top on. I slip on my flip flops and search for my rasta sunglasses. I eventually find them and I put them on my head. ( http://www.polyvore.com/beach_megan/set?id=56114162#stream_box ) I pull out a white backpack and pack a towel, magazine, a brush, tanning lotion, a few hair ties, jeans, a sweater, bra, underwear, socks, moccassins, headphones, and a bit of money.

"MEGAN?" She shouts.

"WHAT?" I shout back.

"Should we take Autumn?" She asks