We won't give up. Ch. 25

Okay. Idk if anyone likes this. Lol. Whatever. LALALALALALLALAALALALA. Wot.

~Kylee :)xx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Kylees POV*

Jai puts his stuff in the compartment above us. He takes his seat and I move slightly closer to the window. I take out my iPod and put one of the headphones in my ear. I click 'Shuffle' and set the iPod down on my lap. I sit silently listening to sad music as I stare out the window blankly at nothing. I hold back the urge to cry. It was too much.

Tears slip from my eyes down to my cheeks and onto my neck. I don't wipe my tears, it'd be no use. My tears were just replaced with fresh ones. "5 minutes until take off" the perky flight attendant announces. I ignore every single thing going on around me. I clip my seatbelt together and rest back in my seat. From Toronto back to Melbourne is a long flight. The flight attendants came around with pillows and blankets. I kindly accepted and got comfortable with my blanket and pillow. "2 minutes until take off" the perky attendant says. My eyes sting a bit and I lean back in my chair.

I sneak a glance at Jai. He sits with his phone on his lap and headphones in his ears, eyes closed. I turn away and the flight attendant announces the take off. The plane starts moving and I relax in my chair and after a few minutes, we're in the air. The light goes off, signalling you can take your seatbelt off. I un-clip it and pull my knees to my chest with my head against the window. I stop listening to music and start watching a movie off my iPod. I scroll through them and decide on toy story 3. I watch the full thing and get a bit too emotional. I begin to watch Lion King 2 but fall asleep.

*Jai's POV*

I search for my seat on the plane. I pass Megan who sits with Neely, and Beau with Luke. James sits in a middle seat next to 2 randoms. I find my seat and to my surprise, Kylee sits there. I shuffle around a bit looking for an empty seat or trying to trade. Nothing worked so I just out my stuff the the fairly large compartment and sat down. Kylee shifted away. Someone really wanted to fuck everything up for me. Kylee takes out her iPod, obviously trying to avoid me. I don't blame her. I'd be mad if I was in her shoes too. I just wish I could get her to understand. I take out my phone and put in my headphones, ignoring the overly perky flight attendant. I shut my eyes and listen to the music. I clip my seat belt together and I feel footsteps coming and then stopping. I take out my head phones and a flight attendant asks if we want blankets. I accept and set it folded on my lap. I listen to music again and shut my eyes. We begin to take off and I quickly fall asleep.

~2 hours later~

I wake up with a yawn and stretch. I see Kylee slouched in a bad position. I move her head onto her pillow and fix her blanket. I watch a few episodes of big bang theory I had downloaded a while ago. I feel Kylee rest her head in my shoulder and her hand grip my arm, like she's hugging it. I don't move her, I just watch my screen and fall asleep once again. I begin to dream, I dream unpleasant things..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it's really short. It's 12:00am on a school night. And my phones dying. Better than nothing. Promise to write more as soon as I can! PLL SPECIAL KAUSKSJSKWJXI.